Kifaru customer service

Status
Not open for further replies.

TVW

Lil-Rokslider
haha i never said anything about him. Seems your worried about what he is doing. You westies are so sensitive

And I never said anything that made me seem jealous....it was just the first thing you could think of to come to the defense of your man crush.

It had to sting that you know what I said is true....evidenced by the fact you are going to great lengths to defend him.

It's ok buddy, just admit you worship another man and move on, you'll probably feel liberated.

KurtR

WKR
And I never said anything that made me seem jealous....it was just the first thing you could think of to come to the defense of your man crush.

It had to sting that you know what I said is true....evidenced by the fact you are going to great lengths to defend him.

It's ok buddy, just admit you worship another man and move on, you'll probably feel liberated.
bahaha and i quote " Snyder has guided hunts to pay for " . Nothing to do with anything and just being jealous of what he is doing. We get it he must have hurt your little feelers or some thing.

OP
G
Next time you see Aron, why don’t you set down and tell him like it is. We aren’t Kifaru.

OP, buy the right size. Tell them the right size. Unless they come to your house for a personal fitting, they’ve suggested a size based on the info you gave them. Get to the PO and get your frame mailed or the next thread will be about how they didn’t hold it for you.

You can make it a big deal or you can finish the deal they made you. TVW has got your back.

I bought the size they recommended. They choose to be semi direct to consumer, if they want the business they will have to expect some returns. Oh yeah, and they set the bar on their CS not me, like i said.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TVW

Lil-Rokslider
bahaha and i quote " Snyder has guided hunts to pay for " . Nothing to do with anything and just being jealous of what he is doing. We get it he must have hurt your little feelers or some thing.

If it makes you feel better to think I'm jealous then fly at it bud. Just know that you are completely wrong. I would say more but I'd probably get the ban hammer.

TVW

Lil-Rokslider
Sure you would..........

What point are you trying to prove?

You seem very upset that someone would have the audacity to not worship him. I'm sorry that it hurts your feelers that not everyone worships your hero.

Last edited:

KurtR

WKR
What point are you trying to prove?

You seem very upset that someone would have the audacity to not worship him. I'm sorry that it hurts your feelers that not everyone worships your hero.
My point is your only ever seen when Kifaru is brought up and you can try and get your little digs in. My hero haha.........Its raining im bored your an easy fish to catch

Status
Not open for further replies.