Kifaru customer service

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
G
Fyi, if you are ordering a belt you better make sure you order the right size. They quoted me for an extra because im kind of in between and the new belts are $145 each.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And I never said anything that made me seem jealous....it was just the first thing you could think of to come to the defense of your man crush.

It had to sting that you know what I said is true....evidenced by the fact you are going to great lengths to defend him.

It's ok buddy, just admit you worship another man and move on, you'll probably feel liberated.
Everything you’ve said reeks of a definite irritation. Jealous or not. Square that flat brim up and tell him what you think. We can’t make Kifaru do anything. Nor do we need to be told how to perceive this. Over, and over, and over again.

I bought the size they recommended. They choose to be semi direct to consumer, if they want the business they will have to expect some returns. Oh yeah, and they set the bar on their CS not me, like i said.

Right. So, they just said you needed the wrong size. I imagine if they suggested sizing to all their customers without asking sizing questions, they’d get it wrong more often.

Look in the mirror. Unless you are weirdly proportioned, they ask certain questions to try and get you setup. Based on the INFO you gave them, they offered a recommendation. It’s not a 100% guarantee of inseam and torso data that they use to advise people, fits everyone. So, I’m not doubting your story. But, I’ve bought several Kifaru pack frames. They ain’t just winging it.

Go get your pack nailed off so you can get the one you want. Stop playing the poor me game.

OP
G
Right. So, they just said you needed the wrong size. I imagine if they suggested sizing to all their customers without asking pertaining sizing questions, they’d get it wrong more often.

Look in the mirror. Unless you are weirdly proportioned, they ask certain questions to try and get you setup. Based on the INFO you have them. It’s not a 100% process of inseam and torso length fits everyone. So, I’m not doubting your story. But, I’ve bought and still own several Kifaru pack frames. So, they ain’t just winging it.

Go get your pack nailed off so you can get the one you want.

I agree, i have 4 kifaru frames other than the ark, so i am familiar. It was the frame length they recommended. Even though i always use a 24” and have used 26” in the past. They recommended a 22”. I am short with a long torso.

I mailed the frame over lunch. Can’t get through to CS to pay for the new one, might hold off, camofire has some stone glacier on sale.

I agree, i have 4 kifaru frames other than the ark, so i am familiar. It was the frame length they recommended. Even though i always use a 24” and have used 26” in the past. They recommended a 22”. I am short with a long torso.

I mailed the frame over lunch. Can’t get through to CS to pay for the new one, might hold off, camofire has some stone glacier on sale.

It’s pretty damn simple. You had two choices. You had experience with their frames. You knew your torso was long and your inseam was short. Yet, you keep making comments that insinuate you were mistreated.

I bet you are a bundle of joy to take a road trip with

TVW

Lil-Rokslider
My point is your only ever seen when Kifaru is brought up and you can try and get your little digs in. My hero haha.........Its raining im bored your an easy fish to catch

So now you're just gonna make up lies to make yourself feel better? Get a life dude.

TVW

Lil-Rokslider
Everything you’ve said reeks of a definite irritation. Jealous or not. Square that flat brim up and tell him what you think. We can’t make Kifaru do anything. Nor do we need to be told how to perceive this. Over, and over, and over again.

Oh I don't like Snyder, dudes a snake. I thought I was clear about that.

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
How about a general warning- no personal attacks.

Those that can refrain themselves will get a vacation

Sent from my SM-S926U using Tapatalk

OP
G
It’s pretty damn simple. You had two choices. You had experience with their frames. You knew your torso was long and your inseam was short. Yet, you keep making comments that insinuate you were mistreated.

I bet you are a bundle of joy to take a road trip with

It’s hard to communicate with someone that can’t comprehend. I bet you have a pinup of aron on your ceiling.
I never said i was mistreated, not one time. I gave them my measurements and they told me what to order. And all i wanted them to do was switch it ot. Last year when i ordered the exo, i called them because they had changed their frame configuration and i had never used an ark frame, if you didnt know they are different than the duplex frames.

The only thing i’ve said was that the customer service is not what it used to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.