KIFARU ARK FRAME review

bozeman

WKR
So, I have now had my Ark frame (25"/small belt) approx 2 weeks and have around 15 miles or so with a 35lb plate with a grab-it and guide lid.......thoughts:
1- Comfortable!! Whoa......took about 4-5 miles to really break in, but once it did, this is a VERY comfortable setup.
2- Easy to attach/rearrange/configure, super easy, as in, even I can do this.
3- Customer Service has been A+++ for any questions I have had (such as calling to buy a few more frame loops/tabs and there were 6 more in a small bag in the reckoning I bought with it (I never looked in the bag, took it off as soon as I got it and started hiking with grab-it/guide lid). Duh on my part........

Moving up to a 45lb plate next week and will see how it does, but at the moment, HomeRun by Kifaru on this!

mullmann

Lil-Rokslider
I have wanted to try a Kifaru pack for a few years and I have a good hunt coming up this year. I just sold my other pack. I have been watching their site for weeks. Hopefully they will get some packs and frames in stock at some point. I didn’t want to pay extra for the Ark frame, but the videos I watched said it is easier for adjustment than the duplex frame.

JNDEER

WKR
I have wanted to try a Kifaru pack for a few years and I have a good hunt coming up this year. I just sold my other pack. I have been watching their site for weeks. Hopefully they will get some packs and frames in stock at some point. I didn’t want to pay extra for the Ark frame, but the videos I watched said it is easier for adjustment than the duplex frame.
Easier as in takes less time- but is not complicated. Even if you are not familiar with pack fitting- watching the videos and running your own trial and error it isn’t some highly complicated process to adjust a DL.

Yaremkiv

Lil-Rokslider
I am selling one of my 26" Duplex Tactical frames. I'd be willing to cut you a great deal if you decide to go that route.

wildman73

FNG
Thanks for that. I was hoping for review on that frame. I'm torn now between the duplex tactical and this one.