Juiced to the gills ?

I’ll see if I can find you a picture from when I was in 6th grade. I bet my T was 2000!

I’m 39 this fall and in my 20s I couldn’t compete with the late 40s guys I know on the T. I’ve been checking my blood yearly and it goes down a bit each year. The break even seems to be late 40s/early 50s for actual increased quality of life with minimal negative consequences (based on the 20-30 guys I know well who are on it).
I am 42 and started last december. Life changing in a good way for me. I feel like a completely different person.

Has anyone else noticed the trend of younger dudes hopping on performance enhancing drugs in recent years?

I guess I’m seeing the exact opposite 🤷‍♂️

Every young man I see is one of two things- either a tub of lard, or skin and bones that honestly appear to be starving…..

I don’t see kids trying to gain muscle, besides a few random kids I see at the gym…

The majority of young men I see in public are trying to be “feminine” …not gain muscle…...wearing their sisters pants, with some stupid metrosexual man bun or worse

I guess I’m seeing the exact opposite 🤷‍♂️

Every young man I see is one of two things- either a tub of lard, or skin and bones that honestly appear to be starving…..

I don’t see kids trying to gain muscle, besides a few random kids I see at the gym…

The majority of young men I see in public are trying to be “feminine” …not gain muscle…...wearing their sisters pants, with some stupid metrosexual man bun or worse

Where do you live?

I feel like there were way more dudes on peds in the nineties. There are some young dudes juicing today and they sorta rise to the top as far as attention goes, due to the way that social media works. Dudes like Sam Sulek are not the role models that our sons should be looking up to. I’ll be surprised if he makes it to 30.

ddowning

Lil-Rokslider
i want to see a juiced up 6th grader for science.
There was one in my school too. He was a freak. He moved to the nearest big city to be a standout athlete...which he was. He was also bald at 18 yo when no one else in his family was bald. Maybe just a coincidence???

180ls1

WKR
Might just be the circle you run in.

I am not convinced people really change that much. People usually talk like they are tougher than the younger generation (I think that's partially true) but it seems like there were plenty of long haired slack jaws in the 70's and any other generation for that matter.

OP
Loo.wii

Loo.wii

WKR
To each their own. Not on it but have plenty of friends that are. I am on the wrong side of 50 and can’t say I would rule it out. Some guys basically up the dose to get more results. Pretty clear who is over dosing. They have that red, muscular, veiny, penis-in-street clothes look to them. One thing to watch is the emotional effects. Too much can **** with your head. Anger. Impulsiveness. It can cause problems. Friend of a friend got on and then upped his dose. Changed his physique but it eventually made him a bit of an asshole, impulsive party guy and a raging hard on. Flash forward a couple of years and he wrecked his marriage and is divorced now. Off the sauce and living with regrets.
Lol. Penis in street clothes. we all know that guy.

OP
Loo.wii

Loo.wii

WKR
I am 68 in a few days. My last blood test was maybe 9 months ago, total T was 901....no trt or other enhancements.

Lotsa folks all around are juiced up.....alcohol, drugs, meds and the list goes on. I keep it natural and real.
lol what are you eating. you are a genetic masterpiece

OP
Loo.wii

Loo.wii

WKR
Might just be the circle you run in.

I am not convinced people really change that much. People usually talk like they are tougher than the younger generation (I think that's partially true) but it seems like there were plenty of long haired slack jaws in the 70's and any other generation for that matter.
That might be it. More visibility and knowing what to look for. I bike, run, lift, and generally pretty big into fitness, marathons, triathlons, etc. i wouldn't say im a huge guy but all of the guys who i would say are in my same bracket (height / build / weight ) are superior athletes to me. turns out im the only one not juicing. i was biking up pikes peak the other day and as i was struggling my buddy was chilling on the up hill. I asked what his training looks like..... Lift, Run, Bike, TRT.

Duh

WKR
Seems like a lot of self conscious dudes bitching about other guys fitness. Who cares what other dudes are taking to enhance their level of fitness. If you’re competing and cheating then that’s where I draw the line. But for those dudes that just want to be jacked masculine dudes (which seems to be dying in society) what’s the real problem with them running cycles? I can’t see it having any real negative impact on our society. We sure as hell don’t see steroid/PED users homeless in the streets or committing a disproportionate amount of crime.

The use of PEDs seemed to become more openly talked about with social media. I’ll go out on a limb here and say that it’s probably lead to more accessible knowledge and info for guys/women who might have hurt themselves without that’s info. PEDs will always be used for the remainder of human history because who doesn’t want to reach full potential or be hooked up to the fountain of youth (especially for the guys that benefit from TRT).

OP
Loo.wii

Loo.wii

WKR
Seems like a lot of self conscious dudes bitching about other guys fitness. Who cares what other dudes are taking to enhance their level of fitness. If you’re competing and cheating then that’s where I draw the line. But for those dudes that just want to be jacked masculine dudes (which seems to be dying in society) what’s the real problem with them running cycles? I can’t see it having any real negative impact on our society. We sure as hell don’t see steroid/PED users homeless in the streets or committing a disproportionate amount of crime.

The use of PEDs seemed to become more openly talked about with social media. I’ll go out on a limb here and say that it’s probably lead to more accessible knowledge and info for guys/women who might have hurt themselves without that’s info. PEDs will always be used for the remainder of human history because who doesn’t want to reach full potential or be hooked up to the fountain of youth (especially for the guys that benefit from TRT).
I am very much in the to each his own camp. If you want to juice, juice. YMMV. But that being said IMO the long term effects for younger guys like me dont seem to be worth it for the time being. see bitch tits, baldness, killing your natural test production, enlarged heart, untimely death, etc.

Reactions: Duh

TheViking

WKR
nick bare too i suspect. As i understand it weighing over 200 and running a sub 3 marathon is a unique event.
don't start name dropping without proof. nick bare works his ass off. I have followed some of his programs and they are awesome (and tough as hell). he promotes being a 'hybrid athlete', which I do as well. I am over 200#s (205), similar physique, 40 years old, 100% natural and can run with the small runner dudes. I eat meticulously, sleep well, don't drink, work out hard every single day. it's a lifestyle and I will say there's a small percentage of people willing to do it, not for the faint of heart.

nick also works out all day, every day. it's literally his job. I don't find it that 'unique of an event'. just plain ol' hard work.

CHAD PEZZLE

Lil-Rokslider
That might be it. More visibility and knowing what to look for. I bike, run, lift, and generally pretty big into fitness, marathons, triathlons, etc. i wouldn't say im a huge guy but all of the guys who i would say are in my same bracket (height / build / weight ) are superior athletes to me. turns out im the only one not juicing. i was biking up pikes peak the other day and as i was struggling my buddy was chilling on the up hill. I asked what his training looks like..... Lift, Run, Bike, TRT.