Is there a flush mount Tikka 6.5prc mag available?

I believe all of the PRC rifles have deeper/extended mags because of the fat cartridge. I just looked at them this past week. Regular cartridges are not extended but the PRC are...not to my liking either so I told the sales guy it was a show stopper for me. Screws up where you carry the rifle in your hand...really dumb.

amassi

WKR
^bingo 3 rd long action magazine works great

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe somebody should inform Tikka of this screw up. Looks to be an easy fix. Im not going to spend a grand on a rifle and then add more expense to fiddle around with different magazines. Im sure many feel the same and Tikka loses a sale.

amassi

WKR
Maybe somebody should inform Tikka of this screw up. Looks to be an easy fix. Im not going to spend a grand on a rifle and then add more expense to fiddle around with different magazines. Im sure many feel the same and Tikka loses a sale.

It’s a $40 part and you can probably trade the 4rd prc magazines straight across so hardly alert tikka worthy

OP
S

SDHNTR

WKR
^bingo 3 rd long action magazine works great

With no mods? I dont have to cha he the bolt stop and it feeds smoothly? I should have also mentioned he has Atlasworx bottom metal.

amassi

WKR
Correct no mods to magazine or bolt stop
Not sure about that bottom metal but if it accepts oem magazines he’s gtg