Is Rokslide Wrong About Leupolds?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right on podnuh. I'd love to see how you and your guys do standing up, shooting off of sticks (bipod sticks) at 300 yds..........
I also don't give a ratsazzz about some dude's scope at a shooting school. I do care, alot, about the scopes I use.

No one ever said all Leupold's fail? Read the guys post above yours a few posts up.....that's exactly what he said. That's complete BS.

Once again, that's fantastic. Now explain why mine has never wiggled taking 6 trips to Africa and a couple to Sonora MX? Riding in the back of a LandCruiser pickup for 10 days, it takes an absolute beating.
That’s great. Theyre not all failures but statistically there’s a higher chance. Thats all anyone’s saying. It’s not a chance that’s worth it to me when there’s quality optics for the same price that have a much lower chance of failure.

Right on podnuh. I'd love to see how you and your guys do standing up, shooting off of sticks (bipod sticks) at 300 yds..........
I also don't give a ratsazzz about some dude's scope at a shooting school. I do care, alot, about the scopes I use.

No one ever said all Leupold's fail? Read the guys post above yours a few posts up.....that's exactly what he said. That's complete BS.
You’re absolutely welcome to continue to use what you like. You know that right? No need to get emotional

I said they fail. Not that they all fail.

FWIW, that's the only Leupold I have left and it's performed beautifully. I've got several others I use as well. It's always funny to watch people schittttheirpants when I tell them how good that Leupy has been.

FWIW, that's the only Leupold I have left and it's performed beautifully. I've got several others I use as well. It's always funny to watch people schittttheirpants when I tell them how good that Leupy has been.
Lots of guys swear by them. They didn’t make it to the top on accident. I’m not surprised at all you have a good one.

You’re absolutely welcome to continue to use what you like. You know that right? No need to get emotional
That's good to know. I've never really asked anyone's permission as to what gear I buy anyway. I also own a couple Helos 2-12x, and Arken's that have done remarkably well too, in spite of the wisdom on this board.

FWIW, I don't get emotional about something as insignificant as a rifle scope, or rifle for that matter. I had my feeling taken out with my tonsils when I was 5.

If all you care about is your scopes, then why in the world do you defend all other leupold scopes so vehemently every time these threads come up? Seriously, why spend so much energy on scopes you don't own, if you dont care?

Riiiiiight......that's why I can get 48 responses about my Leupold when it's brought up. You can tell that crap to someone who's going to believe it, and it ain't me.

Please quote a single post from someone telling you that your scope doesn’t hold zero.

I’m not sure what you post here for, but pretty sure it’s just to cause drama.

You mean like this one?

Timberline001 said:
Perfectly fine? He says in the video the zero shifts with that scope just from driving around. Leupolds fail plane and simple. The fact of the matter is most don’t shoot enough or care enough to notice. Which is fine, a leupold will get the job done for a the average shooter that’ll never even know they’re zero shifts.

You mean like this one?

Timberline001 said:
Perfectly fine? He says in the video the zero shifts with that scope just from driving around. Leupolds fail plane and simple. The fact of the matter is most don’t shoot enough or care enough to notice. Which is fine, a leupold will get the job done for a the average shooter that’ll never even know they’re zero shifts.
Why did you chose to take that as me saying your personal scope fails? That’s an odd take. Leupold scopes do fail, it happens. Yours doesn’t, that’s great! Everything I said is true.

I'll be putting a 2.5-10x42 Mark 4 HD to the test this fall. The weight and features were too much for me to overcome.

I'm looking forward to seeing some legitimate use of these scopes. I've not had good luck with Leupolds, but if these MK4 2.5-10x42 hold up well I may have to give one a try. There's a LOT to like about those scopes if they work correctly and are durable. I will not be an early adopter though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back