Is Rokslide a Cult? Is Fishnet Form the RokLeader?

Who is The Cult’s Supreme Leader

• Fishnet Form

Votes: 68 43.6%
  • Billy Goat, King of the Memes

Votes: 42 26.9%
  • “Big Buck” Bobby Denning

Votes: 37 23.7%
  • “Lyin Bryan” A-Very, aka “Pink Crocs”

Votes: 9 5.8%

• Total voters

Swamp Fox

WKR
Don't know about cracker barrel, never really went out to eat much.

You off a bit on my time frame.
You lie ...

I've seen your name and pictures of your bounced checks on the corkboards at Waffle Houses from Staunton to South Boston.

Prolly all the way up to Winchester, too ...

🙃

You lie ...

I've seen your name and pictures of your bounced checks on the corkboards at Waffle Houses from Staunton to South Boston.

Prolly all the way up to Winchester, too ...

🙃

I feel like you must be secretly stalking me. I was at a local archery club yesterday talking about WH and my experience with the parking lot shoot out.

However I think you would have thrown out the name by now.
Hmm.

OP
ndlawrence
I feel like you must be secretly stalking me. I was at a local archery club yesterday talking about WH and my experience with the parking lot shoot out.

However I think you would have thrown out the name by now.
Hmm.
Whatever your name, I’m impressed that you’ve ousted Bobby in the poll

Swamp Fox

WKR
You don't want me to play back the tape of your bar stool conversation with the wife at The Angry Chicken Drinks and Lottery the other night, do you? ...

Waffle House is Amateur Hour for shootings compared to Huddle House ....

Knew a guy that built HHs all over the SE ... Thankfully he passed before they closed his/our favorite SC location after a shooting. I mean he would have been bummed ... Not that anyone's thankful that he passed .... 🤐

I thought it was a drastic move ... I mean close the whole restaurant after a shooting? ---Maybe the booths in the back corner, but c'mon ...

You don't want me to play back the tape of your bar stool conversation with the wife at The Angry Chicken Drinks and Lottery the other night, do you? ...

I mean, taken out of context it probably wouldn't sound good.

But it was just about wtf was dried on the wall. Certainly didn't seem like condiments that were readilyavailable.

fngTony

Super Moderator
Staff member
You do remember!

What a fun cult forum we have, all that improve banter and entertainment. Btw I don’t know @Billy Goat ’s real name and I never bought or sold with him. But a while back @Ucsdryder reffered to him as Billy so I said “You know his real name is R*** right?”
I lied, I know his name. For those still trying to figure out the name. The number of “*” is a clue, either it represents how many letters are in his name or I’m messing with y’all and it’s not accurate. Really hilarious that nobody has guessed a name with four letters (which may or may not be the correct answer).

Swamp Fox

WKR
I'm thinking he meant different from Europe.

But it's possible he didn't catch my meaning.

Rolf and Raul are "European" names in my little pea-brain, not North American names ...so to speak ...