Is Rokslide a Cult? Is Fishnet Form the RokLeader?

Who is The Cult’s Supreme Leader

• Fishnet Form

Votes: 68 43.6%
  • Billy Goat, King of the Memes

Votes: 42 26.9%
  • “Big Buck” Bobby Denning

Votes: 37 23.7%
  • “Lyin Bryan” A-Very, aka “Pink Crocs”

Votes: 9 5.8%

• Total voters
cfd7a928d67d6138e7590baf86694c46.jpg

Need I say more

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

robcollins

Lil-Rokslider
I'd rather make a stand here and have one of you knuckle heads rip my opinions open like a can of worms rather than post on another forum and have them love every word I write.

Bad press is good press, even if it stinks. And In my experience, dog poo only sticks to you if you stop walking the miles.

Keep doin what y'all do here.

You're wrong. Dog poo only sticks if you get it on you, and worms come in styrofoam cartons if you want your opinions ripped open...

Sorry. I couldn't help it. No real offense intended...

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

Marbles

WKR
Classified Approved
Curse you. Again. But I’m not letting you tempt me to go over there. 27 pages of that last dumpster fire was enough.

Link?
It is in the dumpster fire already linked. Well, perhaps not those exact words, but pretty close. I skipped like 3 pages of it just skimming the handles and seeing the same two posters going back and forth.

Marbles

WKR
Classified Approved
Crossing you off the “potential hunting partner” list.

In my defense, he was the one who first brought it up. We were 3 days of hard hiking from the truck and he was like "dude if you die I'm not carrying your body out." Long pause, "I can cape you out for a shoulder mount though."

I can always leave all of you for the bears, mark a GPS weigh point, and see if SAR wants to hike for 3 days for body recovery. Proof of death is needed for life insurance to pay out.

Being serious, I'm pretty sure that would get you charged with mutilation of a corpse. Seeing as he works in criminal law at the moment, I should ask him.
Got my answer. It took a bit because he had to research.

"AS 11.61.130
It is a Class A misdemeanor to mutilate a corpse, except in the case of an emergency. Thus, criminal liability would hinge on whether you could show that there was an emergency present. That'd be a question for the jury. There is zero case law in Alaska as to what constitutes an emergency. So, there would probably be a lot of fighting about how to instruct the jury on what constitutes an emergency. It would be helpful to go dig up the audio from the hearing in the legislature when they discussed and passed this law, but I'm not going to do that until I have to defend myself under this theory."

IDVortex

WKR
Got my answer. It took a bit because he had to research.

"AS 11.61.130
It is a Class A misdemeanor to mutilate a corpse, except in the case of an emergency. Thus, criminal liability would hinge on whether you could show that there was an emergency present. That'd be a question for the jury. There is zero case law in Alaska as to what constitutes an emergency. So, there would probably be a lot of fighting about how to instruct the jury on what constitutes an emergency. It would be helpful to go dig up the audio from the hearing in the legislature when they discussed and passed this law, but I'm not going to do that until I have to defend myself under this theory."
Would skinny a politician an a wolf and swapping their hides count? Asking for a friend.