Iron Will K3 Ultralight Boning Knife

treillw

WKR
Anyone have feedback on this knife? I'm thinking I would really enjoy it for quartering and deboning in the field. The more meat i process, the more I like a fillet knife shape with some flex.

Everyone seems to think you need a skinning knife for field work. I could care less about skinning and cutting holes in the hide. A knife with a big belly isn't great for cutting around bones in my opinion. Am I alone?

Thanks!

No. I'm in that club, too. All my knives are boners. And I've never once had trouble skinning an animal with them..... And I probably process more animals than most here. Have no use for a knife thicker than 1/8th or wider than 1 inch. I cut stuff with my knives, not use them as a prybar, or beat them thru firewood or whittle spoons and stuff.

Sam Colt

Lil-Rokslider
If I could get Bradford to sharpen half of the false edge on the top of a Magnacut Guardian 4 carbon fiber, I’d have the perfect knife.

OP
treillw

treillw

WKR
No. I'm in that club, too. All my knives are boners. And I've never once had trouble skinning an animal with them..... And I probably process more animals than most here. Have no use for a knife thicker than 1/8th or wider than 1 inch. I cut stuff with my knives, not use them as a prybar, or beat them thru firewood or whittle spoons and stuff.
What are some of your favorite ... boners?