Interpretting First Lite's Logo

Yard Candy

Lil-Rokslider
Eddie Bauer's First Ascent thigh logo thing on their pants take the cake.

I use EB Guide Pro (first ascent) pants as my hunting pants. A fraction of the cost compared to kuiu, first lite, sitka, and offer the same functionality.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Mt Al

WKR
I use EB Guide Pro (first ascent) pants as my hunting pants. A fraction of the cost compared to kuiu, first lite, sitka, and offer the same functionality.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Meant no ill will towards the quality of the EB gear, just my personal opinion of the thigh logo. I have quite a bit of their stuff and agree that the value is way higher than hunting branded clothes.

Fowl Play

WKR
It’s obviously an upside down and mirrored ‘Y’ from the YMCA logo, next to a reversed “C” from the Cummins logo. Not sure how you guys didn’t know this.

It's actually a code to let people know that you're secretly anti gun.

I always assumed a sun coming up by a mountain/tent. The First Light...

ODB

WKR
A lot of times a clever logo will have an "aha" moment where once you see the point of the logo, or hidden shape, you can;lt unsee it - the arrow in the Fed Ex logo, the 31 in Baskin RObbins, the two people in the tostitos logo dipping a chip (yup, go look at it) - but so far the 'aha' moment for the first lite logo remains elusive...it will always be XD to me...

JBubs

FNG
I run FL and love most of their gear, but they are missing some pieces I wish they had. Meat Eater Corp is not good for that company or any other company they gobbled up IMO.

Or you could interpret it as XD and it would stand for before day. The X represents before or darkness and the D is day or daylight hence first lite. But it's cleverly designed as a mountain sunrise

ODB

WKR
I see they are selling some black gear now. I expect to see a lot of that in the wood river valley this fall.

MNGrouser

FNG
This is funny. I only ever saw the XD and didn't give it any more thought until this thread. This has caused me to look more closely, and I figured sun over a tent but I suppose it could just as easily be a mountain.