Interesting test on a frame

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lawnboi

WKR
I like it. Looks like it's going to be a good pack.

I don't need a new pack, but I want one.

I for one hope the four letter k word puts out a good pack. Nothing wrong with a little competition even if the companies don't like eachother

Last edited:
it seems to me that the only test they did that was not a slow controlled flex over a long area, cracked the frame.

Agree... but I think that would break my bikini. And the 160D would get ripped up more than the 500D if they tossed em both of a cliff. These are stupid but cool to watch tests.

jlsteel

FNG

jm1607

WKR
Judging by the date of those pictures posted (3/12/2014). Jason has ran over the frame with the tundra already along with other test so I am pretty sure he has done his due diligence on this frame. All this hype is making me want to try this pack even though I am completely satisfied and then some with my current pack.

Ya, there's no way Jason would have done that vid without running over a few frames first. I like how surprised he acts when it doesn't break lol

7mag.

WKR
The cliff test impressed me. I can't believe that bag held up as well as it did. I was waiting for a yard sale the whole time, especially when I saw how violent it got.

Finch

WKR
I'm just a newbie that's researching gear for my first elk hunt. Drama aside, I really don't know if I can find any fault in this pack. I mean...do I really need to spend twice the money on a pack that will get used 7-10 days a year ? Probably be once every two years if I'm lucky.

I would have preferred not to have seen the pack rip like it did but now I'm just being picky. :) That was a heck of a fall!

I'm just a newbie that's researching gear for my first elk hunt. Drama aside, I really don't know if I can find any fault in this pack. I mean...do I really need to spend twice the money on a pack that will get used 7-10 days a year ? Probably be once every two years if I'm lucky.

I would have preferred not to have seen the pack rip like it did but now I'm just being picky. :) That was a heck of a fall!

This bag is tailored to guys like you. If you don't plan on using this bag 60 days a year every year, plus the 100 days you load it up and train. This bag is perfect, performance and price wise I would imagine for someone in your situation

jlsteel

FNG
Believe it or not the winners out of all this is everyone, kuiu, rokslide, and the consumer. Kuiu is going to sell even more than anticipated. Rokslide has seen a ton more traffic it appears. I have probably logged on 200 times since yesterday night. Consumers are more informed to make better educated purchases.

Status
Not open for further replies.