Independent Companies, Great Gear — $10,000 Giveaway

Mark at EXO

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
In an effort to highlight and support independent companies in the industry, we (at Exo Mtn Gear) put together a giveaway from independent companies that have exceptional products, great customer service, and quality people behind the scenes.

You can check out all of the details (and prizes) here: https://exomtngear.com/giveaway

If you are willing to share your email (not to be sold/abused in any way) to support some of these independent companies and have a chance to win some great prizes, then get entered before December 23rd. Full details on the giveaway page explain WHY we structured the giveaway like this, and HOW we will use your information.

Just a handful of the 24 prizes...
  • Hoyt VTM Bow
  • @XLR Element Chassis
  • Thunderbeast Suppressor
  • @Brad@Argali Absaroka 4P Shelter
  • MTNGear Bipod
Best of luck (and thank you!) to those who enter.

Sorry but I keep getting a notification that I am a winner of some prize. I'm not signing up for that or anything else.

OP
Mark at EXO

Mark at EXO

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
@Pony Soldier, I know there are a bunch of scams and misleading giveaways out there. This certainly isn't one of them. But feel free to not participate.

Not trying to be a smart ass, what's the definition of an independent company? Like smaller stand-alones not tied to behemoth conglomerates?

OP
Mark at EXO

Mark at EXO

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Not trying to be a smart ass, what's the definition of an independent company? Like smaller stand-alones not tied to behemoth conglomerates?
Yeah, essentially that. Independent in the sense that the company is not controlled by parent corporations or investment firms.

OP
Mark at EXO

Mark at EXO

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Quick BUMP on this. Enter before Friday (12/23) if you're interested.