Dobermann

WKR
For what it's worth, it's two pieces glued together, with no aluminium 'backbone'. I checked one out in-store and was underwhelmed. Imagine Tikka would do it better than most (I also checked out a similar Bergara stock, which was horrible) ... but I think the Bravo might be the better option, except for weight.
To *possibly* correct my own long-ago post ... I saw recently some discussion about how Tikka produce stocks as one piece, and the line seen on them is not a join line of two halves, but just part of their moulding process. So it's possible that's what I saw a while back with the UPR.

My recollection still that I was underwhelmed, and it felt flimsy - I had intended to purchase one and changed my mind instantly. Would be interested to check one out in person soon, especially in comparison to my Bravos.

Also interested if anyone has done any real-world precision testing between the two stock types.

TeaGull

FNG
How do you find the stability for shooting from?

If you had the option for a larger model, would you go that route?
No less stable than a 3 series Chinese knock off that I was previously using.
No intentions of shooting standing off it. Will be sitting and kneeling only 500 and in; generally rocky outcroppings that I can’t get prone off my backpack
The size and weight when backpacking fit the bill for me.

diverc18

Lil-Rokslider
I like the DOPE card on the cheek riser.
It works well for me. The more I use it the more I like it. I find it a little more efficient instead of looking at the side. Especially if I’m already set up and my buddy is ranging for me. In a perfect world I would memorize it out 400 since I continually hunt the same spots.