Idaho draw results 2023

TheTone

WKR
You can look up specific people and where they hunted and what they harvested? I must've missed that part in the thread.
No

I’ve been at a meeting where a group was upset that they didn’t think IDFG had enough info to make management and season setting decisions while the members of the group were also openly sharing that they constantly lie on their harvest reports

No

I’ve been at a meeting where a group was upset that they didn’t think IDFG had enough info to make management and season setting decisions while the members of the group were also openly sharing that they constantly lie on their harvest reports
I didn't think so. I read the other guys comment wrong.

My point is simple. You can’t expect successful hunters who’ve been taught their entire lives to keep where they hunt secret to be honest on a public report, especially when it can negatively impact their unit.
Its just simple minded and selfish.
Its about the strength of the herd not how much you can exploit it for your own benefit.

TheCougar

WKR
I just want to get the inevitable disappointment over with. This is my last shot, other than a MT alternate. Every time I see the thread update, it’s a disappointment