Idaho draw results 2023

I can only assume it is IDFG telling them not to run the draw until “x” date

They’ve already drawn. My understanding from a senior person within the department is that after the computers run the draw they go in and manually verify that each selectee is eligible for the tag they just drew. That’s what takes a long.

If you are thinking to yourself “hey that seems radically inefficient and a mild waste of tax dollars,” then you would be right!

Fatcamp

WKR
I don’t understand how they can get SD done in 5 days but they take almost a month to get out Idahos. It’s frustrating.

The results that have been releases for SD is a small part of our draw. MZL is only 1000 tags that about 2500 people were eligible for.

They’ve already drawn. My understanding from a senior person within the department is that after the computers run the draw they go in and manually verify that each selectee is eligible for the tag they just drew. That’s what takes a long.

If you are thinking to yourself “hey that seems radically inefficient and a mild waste of tax dollars,” then you would be right!

Especially inefficient given that you are deemed to be “eligible” at time of application, I would think if you were not eligible it would be flagged as such. Seems like maybe they could eliminate all of the ineligibles before the draw so that if they have an ineligible applicant draw they don’t have to rerun it. Again this is IDFG we are dealing with though so I don’t expect anything to make sense

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GuyinIdaho

Lil-Rokslider
Especially inefficient given that you are deemed to be “eligible” at time of application, I would think if you were not eligible it would be flagged as such. Seems like maybe they could eliminate all of the ineligibles before the draw so that if they have an ineligible applicant draw they don’t have to rerun it. Again this is IDFG we are dealing with though so I don’t expect anything to make sense

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
but if they stopped ineligible applicants from applying they wouldnt be able to collect their money....