ID Tag Sales 2022

Scoony

Lil-Rokslider
I started off as #1287 and managed to get a Sawtooth B elk tag and a DAV deer tag. Brother was in the 14,000 range. The DAV elk tags were gone already

WRO

WKR
If you waited on line you got hosed this year, every outlet I went to had 3 or 4 guys buying tags for out of state buddies ( I bought them for my buddies as well).

I had 4 tags purchased before my buddy who was 1400 in line got his chance.

It was a F&^%&*G disaster in person as well, it took my 2 hours to finally get to a working POS location (4th)

Make it a draw, this isn't working.

Scoony

Lil-Rokslider
Brother managed to get a 33 deer tag at around 8pm EST. Wasn’t planning on hunting that far west so should be interesting. Been in 35 and 36, but not 33.

I may be in the minority but I think this is as good a way to distribute tags as there is.
And I didn’t get one :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think if they could figure out their system issues and get it to stop crashing, it really wouldn’t be too bad.

Elkangle

WKR
They sold several million dollars in tags in 12 hours. Not bad all things considered.

They could double the price of tags, split deer and elk on to different days and save money not having to deal with so many people at once

At this point they just suck at business

sasquatch

WKR
Some people spent 8 god damn hours on a computer just trying to PURCHASE something!?!

Absolutely unbelievable how Idaho is letting this happen year after year with no respect for peoples time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

huntsd

WKR
pretty frustrating how the screen in the waiting room showing which units had sold out was not correct. I waited 8 hours, just to get my turn and the tag I wanted was sold out (even though it didn't say on waiting room screen)

I feel like the issue is also worse with guys calling in, logging into the app, and trying to access the website all at the same time. If they would force everybody to go through one way and make sure whatever way is set up to accommodate the volume, it would be better. But hey, it’s not often that a state agency issued an apology acknowledging that they really screwed up

Marble

WKR
They could double the price of tags, split deer and elk on to different days and save money not having to deal with so many people at once

At this point they just suck at business
I like the idea of getting specific species done on different days. If it's an all day event like this one, be great if it was on a weekend so some people wouldn't have to take a day off.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Marble

WKR
I feel like the issue is also worse with guys calling in, logging into the app, and trying to access the website all at the same time. If they would force everybody to go through one way and make sure whatever way is set up to accommodate the volume, it would be better. But hey, it’s not often that a state agency issued an apology acknowledging that they really screwed up
That's great idea too. One way, managed differently.

WMag338

WKR
Agree 100%

Fullfan

WKR
Some people spent 8 god damn hours on a computer just trying to PURCHASE something!?!

Absolutely unbelievable how Idaho is letting this happen year after year with no respect for peoples time

And don’t forget about the guys and gals that spent 19-20 hours standing inline in the 23deg temp.

I like the idea of getting specific species done on different days. If it's an all day event like this one, be great if it was on a weekend so some people wouldn't have to take a day off.

I sat in the companies excavator on my phone for most of the work day. My foreman did the same. We probably cost the company several thousand dollars in lost production. However, we got paid. Not proud of it just a fact.

sasquatch

WKR
Nobody said you had to hunt in Idaho.

Way more to the fact. Of ourse that’s the easy way, sounds like the govt mindset.

I guess you’re happy to deal with a horrible process that tax dollars and conservation money goes to.

When they control your healthcare remember “nobody said you need to go to the doctor”