ID Tag Sales 2022

Looks like 21 deer are gone now too. Damnit. I finally found them last year. Hope I can still get an ELK tag.

#17006 might be stuck with applying for an anterless controlled hunt if i want Idaho this year. fingers crossed something is left over

It would almost be easier for all non-resident tags to go to a draw. I know I'll take some flak for that but you could apply as a group in hopes that all of you would draw and be able to hunt together.
The downside to that is you open up the potential to requiring points. If it goes to that you wait forever to hunt once. Our bear hunts here went to that and now your lucky if you get a tag every 3-4 years as a resident.

It would almost be easier for all non-resident tags to go to a draw. I know I'll take some flak for that but you could apply as a group in hopes that all of you would draw and be able to hunt together.
Yep, this is an absolute gamble. I would hate to get my tag and half my camp not get theirs

if one person from a party gets 100th in line, but another person gets say 10,000th in line, how are you able to hunt together the way it is now? seems like it's harder to hunt as a group unless I'm missing something on how to buy tags for others in a party once you get logged in?

Back