WTT Ibex Hunt-Swap/Trade

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A few months ago, I purchased an Ibex hunt in Spain for Southeastern or Ronda Ibex (choice of 1). Spanish Ibex has been a bucket list hunt for me, and I originally planned on going on the hunt and taking my wife, so we could travel around Spain after the hunt. With a few travel plans and hunts already lined up for the next two years, I am struggling to find time to schedule this trip that works with both of our schedules. The outfitter will let me extend the trip 3-4 years out, but I hate waiting that long for a hunt.

I am considering trading this hunt, and thought I may try here first. The value of the hunt is 8700usd, which includes the trophy fee, 1x1 guiding for 4 days, 4 nights accomadtions/food, and transportation. Not included is hunt tax (VAT), trophies, airline tickets, pre/post hotel accommodations, and surcharges for medal class animals.

If you are interested in buying the hunt from me, shoot me a pm, but I’d really be more interested in trading for a hunt. I am looking for: aoudad, Mexico mule deer, coues, caribou, moose, muskox, dall sheep, archery elk, Alaska/Canada bear. If you have something else, the worst I could say is no thanks. I will add $ to the right hunt if needed.

Shoot me a message for more info,

Happy Hunting
-Andrew

Last edited: