I need your opinions

ok well thanks for the opinions guys. I had read before that this was a kifaru site and kinda knew that but was just looking for advice on the two I mentioned. Getting one of those other packs sounds awesome but im tight on money and need a new pack in the next month. I am able to get a badlands for about 100 brand new. So finding a way to spend double to triple that for a pack right now isn't possible nor what I was looking to do. I do appreciate the help though

This is a site that you can depend that people use the best of the best equipment. They'll tell you what the best is but they'll try to help you figure something else out. It's not that this is a Kifaru site, Kifaru is just one of the best.

Yes it was intended to pack out animals such as mule deer, coues deer, and javelin. I live in Az so don't elk hunt much. My main reasons for those packs was the discount I can get and because honestly with everything else I have going on I cant afford a 300$+ pack at this time.

I sold a kifaru express for $185

ok well I looked up the horn hunter system and it looks cool too so Ill check around and see if I can find anyone selling one

Back