I need a skinny Toe box, any Recs?

littlebigtine

Lil-Rokslider
Im looking for an all leather, somewhat stiff boot with a skinnier than average toebox. More often than bot ill run into the problem of a boot not being tight enough around my toes, and than too tight on top of my arch. Any recommendations?

txtransplant

Lil-Rokslider
My Schnee’s Beartooth have a tighter toe box. I wear size 11 shoes, bought these in 11.5, and I still feel cramped in the toe box. Frankly, I wouldn’t have bought them if I tried them on first because I thought the tow box is too tight. Nonetheless, toes have never been an issue hiking on these.

TaperPin

WKR
Asolo are a bit more narrow. The Fugative breathes well and the leather version is pretty tough.

Attachments

• IMG_0730.jpeg
    IMG_0730.jpeg
    393.8 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_0729.jpeg
    IMG_0729.jpeg
    323.8 KB · Views: 5

IW17

Lil-Rokslider
I have the meindl comfort fit hikers. Great boots but the skinny toe box doesn't work well for me. They also make a 8" hunter version. Not my picture.

CFHiker_Lifestyle_300x.png

Salmon River Solutions

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
My Schnee’s Beartooth have a tighter toe box. I wear size 11 shoes, bought these in 11.5, and I still feel cramped in the toe box. Frankly, I wouldn’t have bought them if I tried them on first because I thought the tow box is too tight. Nonetheless, toes have never been an issue hiking on these.

I'll second this. I have narrow feet but a tall arch.

I was the the Reno Hunt Expo and wore my cowboy boots that I forgot my buddy blew out for me after my truck was locked and he had his Hey Dudes on. My feet hurt so bad after standing on concrete so I walked around to try stuff on and ended up begging them to let me buy the Beartooth show model. They thankfully complied and I absolutely love them. I just got back from the selway and one of the days was 11 miles over ridiculous deadfall. They performed great!

Ken

the best I have found are Kenetrek but always had to order them in narrow. After break in they have been the best for my feet.

Trr15

WKR
Asolo’s run the narrowest of any boot I’ve tried, and I’ve tried a pile of them over the years. Good quality boots, just don’t fit my feet. Sierra usually carries a variety of them at good prices.