I gots the Covid.

Its not rocket science as to why obesity is the #1 common denominator among people dying from Covid.
While obesity is a significant issue, advances age is the #1 common denominator among people dying of COVID. 75% of Americans who died of COVID were 65 or older.

“With a 95 % confidence interval (R2 = 0.574, ANOVA significance = 0.002), only the percentage of population over the age of 65 positively and significantly affects the COVID-19 deaths. However, with a 90 % confidence interval, the number of hospital beds per 1000 population negatively and the obesity rate positively affect the number of COVID-19 deaths.”

While obesity is a significant issue, advances age is the #1 common denominator among people dying of COVID. 75% of Americans who died of COVID were 65 or older.

“With a 95 % confidence interval (R2 = 0.574, ANOVA significance = 0.002), only the percentage of population over the age of 65 positively and significantly affects the COVID-19 deaths. However, with a 90 % confidence interval, the number of hospital beds per 1000 population negatively and the obesity rate positively affect the number of COVID-19 deaths.”

so co morbidities had no affect on the viral impact? lol. Just follow the science. You obviously have a non science based political agenda. Just keep posting fake politics er I mean science

I forgot. Are we supposed to mask this week, double or triple mask, does the shot prevent covid, are natural anti bodies a myth, social distancing?

Are you still stating ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine have zero anti viral properties?

Cant keep up with your lies. lmao

so co morbidities had no affect on the viral impact? lol. Just follow the science. You obviously have a non science based political agenda. Just keep posting fake politics er I mean science
I don't believe he said any such thing. Th paper he linked did show 65 and older contributed to the most deaths but also indicated obesity was a problem. I suspect you did not read the paper?

5. Conclusion​

This research has two conclusive findings on the 50 most COVID-19 affected countries. First, obesity increases susceptibility to COVID-19 infection and consequent deaths. Secondly, lack of health infrastructure i.e., per capita hospital beds increases COVID-19 mortality. Our paper calls for global awareness on obesity and increasing social investments for a pandemic adaptive future.

I can buy into that, but still believe obesity is still the leading physical factor. By the way, the state I live in is 99.3% vaccinated among those people 65 and older, which is a staggering (good) statistic. Its hard to get over 99% of any demographic on the same page.

it's typically the unvaccinated people who are also spreading it
That's a huge assumption in this Covid world (but but but Fauci said it, so it must be true). I would love to see the "scientific" double blind testing of that. Are the unvaccinated assumed to only be passing it along to the unvaccinated, or do they also pass it along to the vaccinated? At what rate would it be assumed that the vaccinated "typically" pass it on or not. If the vaccinated can test positive, then they can also pass on that same saliva, mucous, or airborne particles that contained those positive traits to cause others to test positive.

When Pfizer came out with their vaccine and reported that it was 95% effective against the virus, I wondered........how on earth do they logically test that. They'd have to put all 40k test subjects (the number Pfizer reported for their vaccine testing) in an enclosed room and pump the virus in for a few days and then retest all those subjects for several days to show that only 2k of the 40k tested positive for a 95% effective rate. But they'd still have to do the same test again on another 40k test subjects to make sure the first group wasn't a fluke. I'm not sure they could ever get even the first 40k "volunteers" for all that.

But then they'd have to also do the exact same testing with unvaccinated subjects without antibodies........and another whole group of unvaccinated but with natural antibodies to really show all the effects, probabilities, and percentages.

Then after all that, NOW they'd have to do similar testing but with "transmissibility" between the different groups as the test. Then they'd have to do the same testing with each variant........and with each booster.......etc. Man that's a lot of testing......would probably take years to get all that done. Or even longer to find that many people to voluntarily subject themselves to such a dangerous virus.

I guess the experts are all assuming that all these vaccinated NFL players on the same teams just randomly got the virus from all unvaccinated people outside of their vaccinated close contacts. "roll eyes" I'll stick with logic and reason over listening to the talking heads that have contradicted themselves over and over at this point.

Last edited:

I forgot. Are we supposed to mask this week, double or triple mask, does the shot prevent covid, are natural anti bodies a myth, social distancing?

Are you still stating ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine have zero anti viral properties?

Cant keep up with your lies. lmao
I find it amazing that people with medical backgrounds don't have enough experience or awareness to understand that there's no money in solving a pandemic with a proven, low cost, widely available treatment therapy like Ivermectin. Thus many (not all thankfully) doctors won't support using it. Simply put, the big pharma companies can't let a crisis go to waste. To create misinformation, they set up "studies" that are destined for failure due to how the testing is structured via under-dosing, or giving it as a late treatment, or not using the said drug in a way that it is designed to be used where it is proven helpful. They then post the results as if it were fact based when in reality it was never going to be successful because it wasn't set up to be successful. Then a bunch of anti-"whatever" people (many in the medical industry with a financial incentive involvement) come out and link their bogus "studies" showing ineffectiveness.

At the end of the day, the almighty dollar (or whatever currency) wins out unfortunately. There are literally hundreds of studies now showing the positive effects of properly using Ivermectin to help treat Covid. Its not a sole treatment, but as part of a regimen is most definitely helps the recovery, but only when administered early on. And of course, I'm only speaking to the prescription human form of it. This is the main reason I look at international studies from around the world and not American or European studies. There's too much of a financial conflict of interest.

At this point I trust Joe Rogan more then fauci, cdc, or any gov. talking head.
Anyway when the third shot doesn’t do the trick, hopefully the fourth will. You know it’s coming.
Isn’t the death toll from Omicron at 1 or 2 currently? Countries are shutting down again over this. More people have died huffing compressed air then been killed by omicron this last week. Lol
It’s time to stop living in fear and move on.

Edit: UK has confirmed 24,968 of big O cases and 7 people have died. 0.00028035885934 is your chance of dying . Probably even less when you factor there’s thousands of unconfirmed cases.
I trust Joe Rogan more, not because he's smarter or more qualified....but because he actually wants to learn and have an open discussion. Everybody has their biases, and even some kooky ideas, but Joe is basically an honest actor. He's open to ideas and free discussion, and is capable of changing his mind, treating people with competing ideas fairly and taking their ideas seriously.

I have very little faith that Fauci or the CDC or FDA primary concern is discovering what is true. Or even that promoting public health is the primary objective. It baffles me how much blind faith people put in bureaucracies, regardless of their track record.

Rogan doesn't treat his audience like they are easily manipulated morons.

While I don't doubt age is a huge factor (immune system not as robust), I wonder how much of what is attributed to age is a matter of undiagnosed health problems that simply have more time to worsen as we age. Example, undiagnosed insulin resistance, problems that get worse over time, but are unlikely to reach any clinical diagnosis.

It's like how diabetes is an out of nowhere surprise when it gets diagnosed in middle age. But the reality was the person had been hammering his body with excessive glucose spikes for decades, and had been on the spectrum of insulin resistance....it simply took a while for the damage to really catch up and be diagnosed. If

I saw a study the other day that obesity had the effect of adding 20 years when it comes to COVID outcomes.

Anyway, lots of factors here, and muddy waters that will probably never be cleared up.

That's a huge assumption in this Covid world (but but but Fauci said it, so it must be true). I would love to see the "scientific" double blind testing of that. Are the unvaccinated assumed to only be passing it along to the unvaccinated, or do they also pass it along to the vaccinated? At what rate would it be assumed that the vaccinated "typically" pass it on or not. If the vaccinated can test positive, then they can also pass on that same saliva, mucous, or airborne particles that contained those positive traits to cause others to test positive.

When Pfizer came out with their vaccine and reported that it was 95% effective against the virus, I wondered........how on earth do they logically test that. They'd have to put all 40k test subjects (the number Pfizer reported for their vaccine testing) in an enclosed room and pump the virus in for a few days and then retest all those subjects for several days to show that only 2k of the 40k tested positive for a 95% effective rate. But they'd still have to do the same test again on another 40k test subjects to make sure the first group wasn't a fluke. I'm not sure they could ever get even the first 40k "volunteers" for all that.

But then they'd have to also do the exact same testing with unvaccinated subjects without antibodies........and another whole group of unvaccinated but with natural antibodies to really show all the effects, probabilities, and percentages.

Then after all that, NOW they'd have to do similar testing but with "transmissibility" between the different groups as the test. Then they'd have to do the same testing with each variant........and with each booster.......etc. Man that's a lot of testing......would probably take years to get all that done. Or even longer to find that many people to voluntarily subject themselves to such a dangerous virus.

I guess the experts are all assuming that all these vaccinated NFL players on the same teams just randomly got the virus from all unvaccinated people outside of their vaccinated close contacts. "roll eyes" I'll stick with logic and reason over listening to the talking heads that have contradicted themselves over and over at this point.
Yeah, you're right. I mean it's not like you could go read the methodology and see how the trials were done or anything. Gosh you've just proven that no medical trial ever can be relied upon unless you forcefully imprison people and subject them to the cause of the illness.

Or, you know, you take the requisite stats classes and learn how you can normalize populations and examine the results of your samples to check for biases, repeating the test, and examining for other variables. Which coincidentally is why everybody was urging caution when a study of 26 people purports to show that ivermectin is a wonderdrug, before it can be examined by other experts and replicated. This is coincidentally the same process that's used to sample manufacturing or assess the frequency with which an activity is performed without having to put people in hamster cages.

One of the things you can observe is that since the vaccine prevents infections (not 100%) which means that each vaccinated person is less likely to transmit the disease, and it will replicate fewer times. In the inverse, unvaccinated persons are more likely to become infected, which allows the virus to replicate, which allows it to spread. This is the preschool version, again you can go read through the CDC's page and the associated links to studies on the topic for more detail.If you have questions there are plenty of places with answers.

Gosh you've just proven that no medical trial ever can be relied upon unless you forcefully imprison people and subject them to the cause of the illness.
That was my point. If it was my trial, all those would have to be met for me to come up with those percentages and have any confidence at all in my conclusions. But for drug makers, the CDC, and the FDA...........well.......ya, there you go. Best case predictability models. SMH And to think.......these were just their models for emergency authorization. It's no wonder people need booster after booster after booster.

I think long and hard about this stuff,could you just imagine if the leader of the free world(our president), looked like the Rock(Duanne Johnson)? What kind of example would that set? Would people look to someone like that and inspire to be like that? Do these weak withered up old men really represent what America is about? I want to see a war hardened, insanely fit,gritty individual that could actually serve as an example of what people should strive to emulate, im tired of this same old whitewash.
Couldn't help but think of this.....46c.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

That was my point. If it was my trial, all those would have to be met for me to come up with those percentages and have any confidence at all in my conclusions. But for drug makers, the CDC, and the FDA...........well.......ya, there you go. Best case predictability models. SMH And to think.......these were just their models for emergency authorization. It's no wonder people need booster after booster after booster.
What do you mean "those would all have to be met" if it was your trial?

Which medical trials have you run, or which can you direct me to that meet your stringent standards?

Back