Hunt to Eat no more

Hunt to Eat clothing/apparel closing down, wonder if ME or an affiliate will work something out.

0B44E4D5-F6DC-4EE2-87E6-1D7D01E93C28.jpeg

bobinmi

WKR
Shocking that a company which marketed itself as a "woke" hunting lifestyle company didn't work out. They were a perfect example of a small business that would have done really well if they hadn't gone down such a ridiculous path and essentially pigeonholed themselves into a demographic so infinitesimal that they couldn't turn a prophet. They had some great designs, and the t-shirts were very high quality.

Last edited:

TheTone

WKR
Shocking that a company which marketed itself as a "woke" hunting lifestyle company didn't work out. They were a perfect example of a small business would have done really well if they hadn't gone down such a ridiculous path and essentially pigeonholed themselves into a demographic so infinitesimal that they couldn't turn a prophet. They had some great designs, and the t-shirts were very high quality.
Agreed. I bought a couple shirts when they first started. Almost seems like they tried to go into too many things and maybe would have done better staying smaller

def90

WKR
Am I mistaken, wasn't that Yanni's thing years ago before the podcast got big and they all moved to Bozeman?

Yanni’s brother.
haha... i was kinda kidding about meat eater, that info adds some ironic humor.... a woke hunting group could improve the quality of hunting though.... with the woke folk fuel prices, could leave the west a little less busy.

i wonder if they are involved in the archeological changes being pushed (no joke) there is a current push for archeologists to change how the identify ancient remains.... it was race, size and gender, but there is a push right now for them to leave gender off of the identification because labeling them male or female is wrong considering nobody knows how those ancient humans identified:ROFLMAO: that's what this country is coming to....

so much incidental humor these days..... i'm a bad person for acknowledging the humor, but i'm ok with that.... the world has done went crazy..... er