Hunt to Eat no more

The retarded thing is: sex is independent of gender. Your sex is your sex and is biologically determined. Gender is how one outwardly expressed themselves.

An archaeologist would be 100% correct to identify remains as male or female. Now, to say they are man or woman sure some nutsos would want to debate.

Anyway, tongue in cheek, we didn't have gender reveal parties for our kids, we had sex parties. Mostly because I wanted to send an email to our friends and family with "Sex Party" in the subject line.

ODB

WKR
The retarded thing is: sex is independent of gender. Your sex is your sex and is biologically determined. Gender is how one outwardly expressed themselves.

An archaeologist would be 100% correct to identify remains as male or female. Now, to say they are man or woman sure some nutsos would want to debate.

Anyway, tongue in cheek, we didn't have gender reveal parties for our kids, we had sex parties. Mostly because I wanted to send an email to our friends and family with "Sex Party" in the subject line.

Gender doesn’t really exist. You are male or female and how you choose to live your life is your choice and preference. We don’t need a separate identify that conflicts with biological determinates.

A woman is an adult female, a man is an adult male. These terms do not exist independently.

Gender and sex were not separate identities until a moronic professor dreamed it up. Same as intersectionalism, critical theory, post-modernism, etc.

And yet somehow now all are considered immutable facts. The world has literally (and deliberately to those who invented the ideologies) gone mad.

bsnedeker

WKR
Gender doesn’t really exist. You are male or female and how you choose to live your life is your choice and preference. We don’t need a separate identify that conflicts with biological determinates.

A woman is an adult female, a man is an adult male. These terms do not exist independently.

Gender and sex were not separate identities until a moronic professor dreamed it up. Same as intersectionalism, critical theory, post-modernism, etc.

And yet somehow now all are considered immutable facts. The world has literally (and deliberately to those who invented the ideologies) gone mad.
Had this conversation with my 16yo daughter. She tried to state, as a fact, that sex and gender are two different things. This is not a fact, this an opinion that was dreamed up about 5 years ago... for the entire history of humanity until 5 years ago sex and gender were the same thing. Just because a small, vocal minority insist the earth is flat does not make that a fact.

Sent from my SM-G998U1 using Tapatalk

Had this conversation with my 16yo daughter. She tried to state, as a fact, that sex and gender are two different things. This is not a fact, this an opinion that was dreamed up about 5 years ago...

It was taught to me in college in the year 2000. I would guess it has been an idea in sociology education for some time, maybe since the 60's.

Whatever tho, I'm not going to engage in a debate on this topic. I don't really care either way.

ODB

WKR
It was taught to me in college in the year 2000. I would guess it has been an idea in sociology education for some time, maybe since the 60's.

Whatever tho, I'm not going to engage in a debate on this topic. I don't really care either way.

You will be made to care. That’s the whole goddam point. You will not be able to ignore it.

I have some of there stuff got when they 1st came out...good quality, cool designs like others have said they went down the wrong path...haven't bought anything there in a couple years.

ODB

WKR
Had this conversation with my 16yo daughter. She tried to state, as a fact, that sex and gender are two different things. This is not a fact, this an opinion that was dreamed up about 5 years ago... for the entire history of humanity until 5 years ago sex and gender were the same thing. Just because a small, vocal minority insist the earth is flat does not make that a fact.

Sent from my SM-G998U1 using Tapatalk

Just grab an old dictionary and read the definition. Gender (other than when used for classes of objects in language) always meant sex. See definition 2 below. The confusing (and prioritizing) of kids with sexual identify is meant to do exactly what’s happening to you. They want YOUR kid as an ally to fight the establishment (you).

AB180076-9BCA-4593-971D-CDDBFEF515E7.jpeg

Azone

WKR
I met a guy who shot a decent buck one time that was biologically a female. Maybe it was confused or hung out with stags when it was growing up.
But woke lefties getting into the hunting clothing game makes as much sense as electric vehicles being charged off a fuel powered generator.

WCB

WKR
I met a guy who shot a decent buck one time that was biologically a female. Maybe it was confused or hung out with stags when it was growing up.
But woke lefties getting into the hunting clothing game makes as much sense as electric vehicles being charged off a fuel powered generator.
IDK...meateater and BHA seem to have caught that niche pretty well

ODB

WKR
Both parties are equally invested in keeping the American people fighting over stupid shit while they work to keep the poor class poor, middle class drowning in debt and the rich class rich as can be.

Political rant over.

The game of history is usually played by the best and the worst over the heads of the majority in the middle. -Eric Hoffer