How’s your fuel prices

Near home in south metro MN $3.39, drove through a few cities going to Duluth and saw it as low as $3.09, hit Duluth and went to $3.49.

Such a big difference in prices. Can this entirely be explained by transpiration costs, refinery proximity or taxes?

Probably, but dang this prices are all over the map (literally).

Eddie

I can stand at 4 different gas stations within 1 mile of a refinery in Wyoming and have 4 different prices. There's no logic or reason to the prices anymore.

yeah- not so great

we're still holding to $3.84 and apparently not budging- sadly every gas station charges the exact same amount, definitely no competition here
In Ca. the price of the fuel is in direct proportion to the economics of the area. Wealthy areas pay way more than middle class or low income areas. Prices will go from $.4.75 up to $7+

Such a big difference in prices. Can this entirely be explained by transpiration costs, refinery proximity or taxes?

Probably, but dang this prices are all over the map (literally).

Eddie
I was down in your area a couple weeks ago. Tucson was about 60-70 cents cheaper than San Tan.

Nashville is around 4.19 for diesel and 3.19 for regular, a dollar cheaper per gallon than back home in oregon.

Sent from my SM-S911U using Tapatalk

Back