How’s your fuel prices

$3.33 today Orlando FL Went up about $0.20 overnight.

Was at a cheaper station and got it at $3.03 earlier this week.

Good thing we can all move to electric cars with rechargeable batteries that perform worse in the cold and degrade with time and only cost $15-20,000 to replace! We would be screwed without Liberal policies to save us from ourselves!

Good thing we can all move to electric cars with rechargeable batteries that perform worse in the cold and degrade with time and only cost $15-20,000 to replace! We would be screwed without Liberal policies to save us from ourselves!
And don't forget BIDENOMICS.(n):mad:

Gotta love it! Gas is coming down and we’re re still pissing and moaning. Never happy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That’s because it’s “coming down” from $4/gallon to $3/gallon! When Biden took over, literally the day he took over, i paid $1.79/gallon at my local gas station. But you’re happy at $3?

Liberals, never honest!

That’s because it’s “coming down” from $4/gallon to $3/gallon! When Biden took over, literally the day he took over, i paid $1.79/gallon at my local gas station. But you’re happy at $3?

Liberals, never honest!

Name calling won’t get you anywhere.
And I didn’t vote for either of those 2 POS’s. So careful where you put blame.

Name calling won’t get you anywhere.
And I didn’t vote for either of those 2 POS’s. So careful where you put blame.

If it looks like a duck, acts like a duck, it’s a duck. I put the blame squarely where it is deserved.

Really nothing else to be said about that.

Back