Hitching Trekking poles

TFrank

WKR
Does anyone hitch their trekking poles together for a center tent support in conjunction with a stove? Run into any problems while doing so? Mainly talking about SO tents and the stoves sitting so close to the center post.

I have just been running the carbon pole.

Seek makes a hitch, it looks like Hyperlite makes lashings for it too. I like the look of the Hyperlite ones if they work. Any experience?

Tricer makes one too, I literally just received it so I haven't tried it out yet but it looks sturdier than the strap one I have from seek

Blaw

WKR
Does anyone hitch their trekking poles together for a center tent support in conjunction with a stove? Run into any problems while doing so? Mainly talking about SO tents and the stoves sitting so close to the center post.

I have just been running the carbon pole.

Seek makes a hitch, it looks like Hyperlite makes lashings for it too. I like the look of the Hyperlite ones if they work. Any experience?

I just run my poles through the opposite poles strap. So when vertical they support eachother. Then lash them together with velcro straps. Literally the same as wiser shows on their site