Hey you Colorado residents!

ckleeves

WKR
i have signed up and ordered. but the email they sent me giving me access to their special purpose page said 5 mags so thats all i ordered. good luck to magpul. co is my new home but it is way to liberal for my liking. alot of other states would be a better fit for me but not my family. hope all works out well for magpul.

How many days was it between when you registered and when you could shop?

Out of curiosity what is the public outrage level in Colorado in response to the crazy legislation? Seems like I should be hearing more about it as I am constantly listening. If this had been the case here in Texas we would be building a Bonfire in the front yard of the Capitol building in austin.

bobhunts

WKR
I posted on the rifle forum from Colorado and have been in an outrage since this crap hit the table. I for one am glad that there are states like Texas. Wyoming and Montana that I know of that are consited of common sense people. Bob.

JG358

WKR
Out of curiosity what is the public outrage level in Colorado in response to the crazy legislation? Seems like I should be hearing more about it as I am constantly listening. If this had been the case here in Texas we would be building a Bonfire in the front yard of the Capitol building in austin.

They're well aware of what people think about the bills, they just don't seem to give a shit what their constituents think.

hunting1

WKR
I sent the elected, not my elected, crooks a letter and they sent back a pre-typed response to the tune of we understand and respect your opinion, but you are stupid and we are doing what we think is best. From what I have seen and read others have recived similar. As the Supreme court said cearly, voting has consequences!