Help picking a sandbag

One of the places I hunt a lot has an elevated stand with a 2x4 sideways all the way around as a top rail. It's also very close to the parking area, so weight is not a concern.

My pint size gamechangers are too small to really grab the rail well, see photo, so I'm looking for a new bag that can. Top contenders seem to be the og gamechanger, gamechanger X, and the mollinator.

Considering that this is a common size item, did anyone have experience or recommendations on which bag to buy for this application?
20241002_075852.jpg

hereinaz

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
I sized the Tacky Sack/Tacky Grande so they fit over 2x4 and other objects. The Tacky Grande is most commonly used for blinds, its big and stable.

OP
ResearchinStuff
I sized the Tacky Sack/Tacky Grande so they fit over 2x4 and other objects. The Tacky Grande is most commonly used for blinds, its big and stable.

what are the dimensions? it is hard to gauge the size from the photo on your site

Lawnboi

WKR
A schmedium would work well too.

Sand is awesome but careful, if it gets wet it’s about useless.

The new standard plastic fill gamechanger is fairly stable, the platelet shaped beads can be purchased cheap and I’d highly recommend them over sand or git lite for a weight is not a concern option.

If I had to shoot off a 4x4 I’m probably using my schmedium, or a pint sized. I wouldn’t attempt to get it to really grab, I’d set it on its side, you will get a larger flat area for the rifle to settle in.

Also don’t be afraid to let some fill out, those bags work best a little floppy. You may like the pint sized with some fill let out and on its side on that 4x4