Headed to SHOT.

I'm 3+ years behind what the hell is on the market right now for bipods. So many damn bipods out there.

Could you ask beretta if the Brx1 will ever be sold in the US or if we will just be mortared with videos and ads about it for the next decade?

Reddish

Lil-Rokslider
Could you ask beretta if the Brx1 will ever be sold in the US or if we will just be mortared with videos and ads about it for the next decade?
Local gun shop had some and already sent them back bc the bolt came all the way out when cycling. Hope they get that fixed…would be a poor man’s Blaser.

Local gun shop had some and already sent them back bc the bolt came all the way out when cycling. Hope they get that fixed…would be a poor man’s Blaser.
That’s wild, I’ve been trying to find a listing online with one in stock since they were first announced in like 21’

The bolt not being captive on a straight pull sounds … unenjoyable

I hope Tikka has more than the new Ranahan...does look like the .223 barrel is threaded though. And those in straight wall states will be happy with the .350 Legend addition.
This doesn't really seem to be "new"...more like a re-name/re-release of the Tikka Battue rifle.

wesfromky

WKR
I am still mostly in the not buy anything else from DeadAir just yet camp, but they look to be releasing a couple new suppressors that might be interesting,

Reburn

Mayhem Contributor
I think you're going to have to release the monetary hostages, probably not going to come down in price anytime soon.

There is someone on ammo seek that has it for 2.80 a round. I would like sub 2.50 to buy 1000 though. I can keep waiting I have other barrells with plenty of ammo.

Fowl Play

WKR
Something like these, but in 20ga under 7lbs

Look at the new Mossberg silver reserve turkeys. 20 and 28 available.

BAKPAKR

WKR
Drop by Mountain Tactical and see what update you get on the .223 magazines. A few of us are roughly 2 years in waiting on replacements... Since November of 2021 they've been a few weeks out. As of last week they'll be out next week once they're back from SHOT show...

@Pharmseller is waiting on a few too I think.

Good to hear. I have one that needs replaced and I have been waiting patiently.

TX_Diver

WKR
Good to hear. I have one that needs replaced and I have been waiting patiently.
I’m not holding my breath but I plan to call again next week and see what the latest is. My guess is another 2 weeks 😂 but I hope I’m wrong!!

OP
Ryan Avery

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
Shoot2HuntU
I suck at picture taking this is Jessica’s picture. Can u see the odd looking stock?

19c6daadbf1f87f028ffe53bd8f58b89.jpeg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Wapiti151

WKR
No sooner then I complain.
I'm too cheap. I'm gonna wait a bit. I feel that's high.

View attachment 662144
From what I hear, if you want centerfire get it now. Powder and primer shortages are hitting hard and loaded ammo will most likely only go up. I had 4 calibers in a cart on midway two weeks ago, went in early this week and had messages on every one of them notifying me of the new price…and it wasn’t a lower price.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Featured Video

Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
David6808