Headed to SHOT.

ElPollo

WKR
hate to dash anyone's hopes about SWFA but i dont see SWFA or Southwest Firearms in the SHOT guide. they probably knew we were ready with questions.
Disappointing, but not terribly surprising. Hope they get their shit together. They take the prize for F-ing up the Rokslide marketing wet dream over the past few years. If they weren’t going to SHOT, they should have been getting the news out on new stuff before the show.

TheTone

WKR
Most holy cow this seems like a bad idea I hope you didn’t spend your life savings making this product

In addition to the Tikka/Sako new releases I’d love to see some more pics and info on any updates to Staccato, like if the P or C2 will take upgraded mags.

Staccato “C” - 4” C2 replacement with the CS frame - I’m pretty excited for this model :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Staccato “C” - 4” C2 replacement with the CS frame - I’m pretty excited for this model :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I just went to their site to check it out… looks rad! Thanks for the heads up! Looks almost identical dimensionally to the C2 in most ways, but takes the updated mags?

Last edited:
I just went to their site to check it out… looks rad! Thanks for the heads up! Looks almost identical dimensionally to the C2 in most ways, but takes the updated mags?
Yep! Or an extended version... I'm fuzzy on that point. But yes, stoked! I sold my C2 cuz the grip circumference didn't feel right in that size (small hands). That said, I love my P with the gen 2 tac grip. I'm excited to get one of the new C models in my hands :)

Sent from my SM-S916U using Tapatalk

Reddish

Lil-Rokslider

satchamo

WKR

I hope Tikka has more than the new Ranahan...does look like the .223 barrel is threaded though. And those in straight wall states will be happy with the .350 Legend addition.

I saw there’s a t3x chambered in 350 on eurooptic the other day so that ugly ass ranahan rifle won’t be our only option

Reddish

Lil-Rokslider

TX_Diver

WKR
Drop by Mountain Tactical and see what update you get on the .223 magazines. A few of us are roughly 2 years in waiting on replacements... Since November of 2021 they've been a few weeks out. As of last week they'll be out next week once they're back from SHOT show...

@Pharmseller is waiting on a few too I think.

Drop by Mountain Tactical and see what update you get on the .223 magazines. A few of us are roughly 2 years in waiting on replacements... Since November of 2021 they've been a few weeks out. As of last week they'll be out next week once they're back from SHOT show...

@Pharmseller is waiting on a few too I think.

Five for me. Extended capacity.

I hope by March, gonna shoot sage rats.

P

Last edited:
Nightforces new spotter is out of the bag.

Always wondered why no one has done this before. Instead they are super big and bulky.