Handheld/Compact/Monocular Rangefinder without Blue Tint?

Are Leica CRFs the only monocular rangefinder without the distracting blue tint?

My rangefinder for nearly the last decade has been a fantastic Sig Kilo 2000. It has instant angle compensation and it's ranging ability has left nothing to be desired. Over the years, since using Swarovski binoculars for all my hunting, I found the blue tint distracting. In harsh light, like at 12,000' midday archery mule deer hunting, this hue has actually caused delay in finding deer I knew were right below me. In low light, the difference in view going from my binos to rangefinder is disorienting. The Sig rangefinder has never cause me a real issue, I just figured after all these years something better would exist.

So I'm looking for an ultimate archery rangefinder. Or at least something that is better than my Sig Kilo 2000. So far, I've come up with nothing.

• Leica 2400-R: EHR delay. Not worth the obvious optical upgrade.
  • Leica CRF-R: EHR delay. Not worth the obvious optical upgrade.
  • Leupold Fulldraw 5: Blue tint. Same as Sig Kilo. Nifty arrow path is cool but I'm not sure it's worth the added cost. The range is slightly slower than the Sig Kilo 2000 and the view is not quite as good.
I'm considering the Leica CRF Pro. But I'd be paying for an awful lot of features I don't need.

Any other recommendations?

Marbles

WKR
Classified Approved
Look through the Vortex Razor HD 4000. It has instant angle compensation. I have not personally held one though. I have a Leica 2200, would like to replace it at some point due to the delay.

OP
dreamingWest
I bet I can find a Razor in a local store to confirm hue before I call Doug. A few reviews are promising.

From there it looks like Leica Pro or Revic, which I'll consider too.

OP
dreamingWest
Anybody know if the Vortex Viper 3000 has the blue tint common to rangefinders?