Great American Outdoor Show - Anybody?

GPATTI

WKR
Hey guys,
I will be at the Outdoor Vision booth (#3710) from 2/8 - 2/11 at the Harrisburg, PA show next week. If anyone is going, stop and say hi. Be nice to meet some fellow Roksliders.

Thanks,
Geoff
OutdoorVisionGear.com

Hey guys,
I will be at the Outdoor Vision booth (#3710) from 2/8 - 2/11 at the Harrisburg, PA show next week. If anyone is going, stop and say hi. Be nice to meet some fellow Roksliders.

Thanks,
Geoff
OutdoorVisionGear.com

I hear from my fellow partners that the show is unbelievable.....they're all set up at booth #4729 this year. Wish I was there with them, but will be in SLC at the Western Conservation Hunt Expo in Salt Lake City next weekend at booth #244....do you or your partners attend that show? Wouldn't mind a hands on for your bino cases....they look like a great design!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
G

GPATTI

WKR
I hear from my fellow partners that the show is unbelievable.....they're all set up at booth #4729 this year. Wish I was there with them, but will be in SLC at the Western Conservation Hunt Expo in Salt Lake City next weekend at booth #244....do you or your partners attend that show? Wouldn't mind a hands on for your bino cases....they look like a great design!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry, Brandon, not this year for the Western Hunt Expo, but we may consider for next year.

renagde

WKR
I'll be there. I definitely want to lookup your booth, I have your bino case and range finder pouch. Now I'm trying to decide between your regular size and scree gaiters.