Welcome AKEK--Premium Outdoor Gear

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
AKEK-LOGO.png

Hey Roksliders

Meet Brandon from AKEK Premium Outdoor Gear. You'll see him on the site as @AKEK

Based out of Lehi, Utah, they're designing and selling backpacks, hydration bladders, and other gear (visit their site here)

They're looking to get to know you all better, so say hi and hit Brandon up with any questions on their operation.

We hope to be putting their backpack through the paces soon.

Welcome @AKEK
I was wondering what sizes your belt fit as i did not see it on the site. Looks interesting might it work for a small women/teen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

AKEK

FNG
Rokslide Sponsor
Welcome @AKEK
I was wondering what sizes your belt fit as i did not see it on the site. Looks interesting might it work for a small women/teen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Great question! The belt is very versatile... recommended waist size is 29 - 40. Anything smaller than 28 is questionable.

Labow

FNG
View attachment 376982

Hey Roksliders

Meet Brandon from AKEK Premium Outdoor Gear. You'll see him on the site as @AKEK

Based out of Lehi, Utah, they're designing and selling backpacks, hydration bladders, and other gear (visit their site here)

They're looking to get to know you all better, so say hi and hit Brandon up with any questions on their operation.

We hope to be putting their backpack through the paces soon.
Hi Brandon. I just bought a 3200 backpack from your website. I haven’t received any confirmation of my order and have been unsuccessful in my attempts to contact you. Are you still in business?

AKEK

FNG
Rokslide Sponsor
Hi Brandon. I just bought a 3200 backpack from your website. I haven’t received any confirmation of my order and have been unsuccessful in my attempts to contact you. Are you still in business?
Thanks for the order! Yes we are still going strong! I just checked and your order came through. I show an email was sent but sounds like you never received it. We'll get your order shipped next week!

Labow

FNG
Thanks for the order! Yes we are still going strong! I just checked and your order came through. I show an email was sent but sounds like you never received it. We'll get your order shipped next week!
Hi and thanks for getting back to me. For some reason I’m not getting the emails from you. Really looking forward to getting the pack…no one I know of here in Australia has one of the new packs yet. I’ve sent you an email…so could you please reply to that email with the Tracking details. Thanks

@AKEK ,I seen your packs on the FB, I'm really interested in trying one out! I'm using a KUIU Icon 7200 now and just don't need that much pack.

AKEK

FNG
Rokslide Sponsor
@AKEK ,I seen your packs on the FB, I'm really interested in trying one out! I'm using a KUIU Icon 7200 now and just don't need that much pack.
Glad you are interested! Honestly our inventory is going fast now that the hunts are starting to pick up! Tons of people are loving these packs and I'm sure you will also!