Governor Polis appoints three new members to the Colorado Parks and Wildlife Commission

Blowdowner

Lil-Rokslider
Three white colonizers. Two men. As we know, men only think with their d**ks so why are they so in love with wolves?

Arthas

FNG
Unfortunately hunting forums like this prohibit discussion of politics related to such topics. Until people are allowed to discuss those topics in detail, an indepth understanding of the situation hunters face, why, and how to correct it will not be achieved.

Instead this forum and others like it are devoted to discussion about important topics such as whether full length boxers or briefs are better for multiday hunts or what freeze dried meals will help you fill that spring black bear tag.

KurtR

WKR
Unfortunately hunting forums like this prohibit discussion of politics related to such topics. Until people are allowed to discuss those topics in detail, an indepth understanding of the situation hunters face, why, and how to correct it will not be achieved.

Instead this forum and others like it are devoted to discussion about important topics such as whether full length boxers or briefs are better for multiday hunts or what freeze dried meals will help you fill that spring black bear tag.
That’s not true. They lets us discuss anything on here as long as people can do it with respect.

JMasson

Lil-Rokslider

If this discussion violated the forum’s rules in some way, it would be shut down already. The only time a discussion gets shut down is when it becomes libelous, disrespectful, or just plainly inappropriate in some form. Even if some assertions are factually incorrect, the discussion will be allowed to continue until it has run its course.

mtnwrunner

Super Moderator
Staff member
Shoot2HuntU

Interesting perspective considering you posted on a political topic.

Grundy53

WKR
You need people like them. Most of them have a tremendous amount of experience in wildlife, natural resources and game management. Don't believe everything you read or see on Fox news. I've worked with these people and they are no more dangerous than seasoned personnel at the USFS, BLM, USFWS, NPS and so on. Dissent, open mindedness, transparency and accountability on both sides is what we need in all of our state and federal wildlife agencies. It belongs to all of us.
I couldn't disagree more. Ask us, Washingtonians, how our similar game commission is working out for us. It's pretty much the worst possible scenario...

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

You need people like them. Most of them have a tremendous amount of experience in wildlife, natural resources and game management. Don't believe everything you read or see on Fox news. I've worked with these people and they are no more dangerous than seasoned personnel at the USFS, BLM, USFWS, NPS and so on. Dissent, open mindedness, transparency and accountability on both sides is what we need in all of our state and federal wildlife agencies. It belongs to all of us.

You serious Clark? Do you hunt?

100% disagree. I am watching the same game plan play out in WA state. These types are NOT open minded and have 1 agenda. To end ALL hunting. Go watch or listen to a WA game commission meeting. It makes me want to cry and punch the wall all at the same time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dreamingbig, his name is "Hippie Steve"...

His head is in the clouds and he's 100% wrong...

I agree but looking back at his posts he does know legitimate hunting information. Maybe he just doesn’t care if the next generation gets to. Dunno…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk