Got my FHF harness~!

Big thanks to paul for making me a special one big enough to fit my chest! Great quality, and exactly what I wanted. Look into these things. I know he is swamped with emails and orders but if you have patience its worth the wait. Best bino harness I've used. I also have his bear spray holster and it is also top notch. Thanks again to paul @ FHF Gear he makes some great products!

Nice. I have been trying not to bother him given the backlog. I did purchase a bear spray holster and it is top notch.

dotman

WKR
You better bug him to get on the list, he sent me a pic of mine for fathers day, should be in my hands as soon as the rangefinder pouch is done.

slim9300

WKR
Big thanks to paul for making me a special one big enough to fit my chest! Great quality, and exactly what I wanted. Look into these things. I know he is swamped with emails and orders but if you have patience its worth the wait. Best bino harness I've used. I also have his bear spray holster and it is also top notch. Thanks again to paul @ FHF Gear he makes some great products!

Yep. Paul's the man.