New FHF FOB bino harness/my thoughts

flyfisher117

Lil-Rokslider
Little late in responding, but take a look at Exomtn’s mini-reach accessory for their K4 packs. It’s got a molle attachment and sure looks like it’s snug up on one of the FOB side panels.
Catamount made me a custom pouch without a window and it works pretty good for me on the straps. Much better than just the carabiner!

Attachments

• 20230831_184351.jpg
    20230831_184351.jpg
    219.8 KB · Views: 47
  • 20230831_184357.jpg
    20230831_184357.jpg
    339.3 KB · Views: 47
Necessity…the Mom of Invention, and opportunity to adapt! Nice mount for that minireach.

That’s what I’ve always loved about good outdoor gear, it’s the base to get creative. I’m gonna get this FoB because of sheer build quality as a starting point, but can bet I’ll end up DIYing the sh*t out of it to fit my needs.

Idea#1 - add a Kuiu Pro Hydration rig to extend the use into a long day scouting rig with just one harness. The air harness has attachment tabs at the shoulder break that should allow easy attachment of the Kuiu rig clips. I’ll drop pics once I confirm.

Last edited:

Andouille

Lil-Rokslider
considering this harness because the shoulder straps look wide enough to spread out the additional weight of a pistol mounted below the bino pouch. Has anyone tried this and found the harness comfortable?
Also, does anyone know the weight of the FOB pouch, it's not listed on their site.