Good archery target

LostArra

WKR
Bigshot targets

I have the extreme 500

By far the best targets I’ve witnessed. Prior to buying mine I shot my buddies 500.

Him, his brother, father and me all shot high speed crossbows into it and our compounds…for years!!!. 2 finger pull.

I honestly can’t say enough about them.

In case anyone is interested in the Big Shot target, they are having a St Patrick's Day sale plus free shipping for a heavy a*# target.

LostArra

WKR
Big Shot arrived in two days.
Target weighs 76#
UPS guy probably won't speak to me now.
I may need to use my front end loader to get it off the porch.
I took a shot with compound from 3 yards. Yes, easy pull with two fingers.

nphunter

WKR
Big Shot arrived in two days.
Target weighs 76#
UPS guy probably won't speak to me now.
I may need to use my front end loader to get it off the porch.
I took a shot with compound from 3 yards. Yes, easy pull with two fingers.
Which one did you get?

LostArra

WKR
Which one did you get?
I wanted a flat faced target large enough for a Vegas target

https://www.bigshottargets.com/products/iron-man-30-personal-range-target

On sale, about 10% off plus free shipping. I didn't even know it was on sale. I put it in the cart just to see the shipping fee. They inserted the sale code and listed Free Ship so I bought it. I had ordered some feathers from Lancaster a week ago and put the same target in my cart. Lancaster wanted $74 to ship it so I punted that and kept the feathers.

CMS829

Lil-Rokslider
Bigshot targets

I have the extreme 500

By far the best targets I’ve witnessed. Prior to buying mine I shot my buddies 500.

Him, his brother, father and me all shot high speed crossbows into it and our compounds…for years!!!. 2 finger pull.

I recently got one of their 3D whitetail targets... nothing but pleased.

As far as other targets...i can say i will never buy another "block" target again. Shot apart and pass throughs with around 750 shots. I'll be trying a Morrel high roller or 18:1 next. But now you have me thinking about that bigshot.

LostArra

WKR
I recently got one of their 3D whitetail targets... nothing but pleased.

As far as other targets...i can say i will never buy another "block" target again. Shot apart and pass throughs with around 750 shots. I'll be trying a Morrel high roller or 18:1 next. But now you have me thinking about that bigshot.
To be clear, the Big Shot extreme is a great field point target but I would still use an 18-1 or High Roller for broad heads

raptor16

Lil-Rokslider
Morrell high roller here, would also shoot Rhinehart too, but live close enough to the Morrell factory to get cheap blems.

Colobwhntr

Lil-Rokslider
Cost me about $50 with lumber , no good for broadheads but I have a separate target for that.9908AF6C-F44F-49ED-8CF5-DA950E4DFE67.jpeg

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
Bigshot targets

I have the extreme 500

This. Also shoot Bigshot

1680359193540.png

WBrim

WKR
I have, and really like, the 365 target. But I don’t like to let some of my buddies launch bombs at it, punching holes in the black perimeter. The changeable cube is great, tho.