GoHunt resubscription price? Am I over the line?

Your suggesting that subscribing to go hunt but using that information for two applicants years than canceling during the 12 month subscription period is cheating the sponsor?
What if they get that same info for free and don't use them at all?

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
If they unsubscribe, then sign back up to get a discount card.... absolutely. If they want to scour the web and use up their time looking up stats, go right ahead. My time is money, if I save 3 or 4 hours of my time then the subscription paid for itself.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Disagree with this entirely.

If you were to share a subscription, that's against policy and screwing them over. Sort of like using PayPal F&F for a transaction - against policy. If you time when you subscribe to get the most out of your purchase, that's just smart shopping. If you want to blow money you don't need to, go right ahead. I prefer to save mine for more important things - i.e. Coffee and Beer :D
Time is money. It saves me time which is the same as saving me money. But, hey, knock yourself out. You do you.

If they unsubscribe, then sign back up to get a discount card.... absolutely.

Point out in Trail's response where he says canceling and resubscribing is the method he recommends. He said you can call in and get the $50 store credit.

I don't know if it's just me, but you're not making much sense.

Time is money, but that's not what we're talking about. We're talking about paying for a subscription, using it for a year period (to cover two application periods) and then cancelling. That doesn't save, or cost you, any time.

I don't know if it's just me, but you're not making much sense.

Time is money, but that's not what we're talking about. We're talking about paying for a subscription, using it for a year period (to cover two application periods) and then cancelling. That doesn't save, or cost you, any time.
Like I say, knock yourself out. I like reading some of their other content and talking to some of the members on there regarding units I'm considering. Hard to make those connections when you unsubscribe from the service. Once again, that saves me time and money I could spend on other things. They give away some pretty nice gear too, maybe I'll win, maybe I won't.

If they unsubscribe, then sign back up to get a discount card.... absolutely. If they want to scour the web and use up their time looking up stats, go right ahead. My time is money, if I save 3 or 4 hours of my time then the subscription paid for itself.

They can unsubscribe for any reason within thier 12 month period because they already paid for it. If there is a discount when they require gohunts services again they are also entitled that because it's for everyone EXCEPT those who already have a current 12 month subscription. Reading and understanding the rules isn't a violation.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

I am confused. If why would anyone be in the wrong for using their subscription that they paid for? One application or twenty, one period or two? What’s the difference.

Guess I have no problem supporting a company that helps keep Rokslide's lights on and as a free service. Everyone is entitled to spend their money as they see fit, the $12 a month or so for the subscription isn't a deal breaker for me. Obviously it is for some.

So, now it's ok to get on a forum that they help sponsor and spread info on how to cheat them out of money? Maybe western hunting isn't the right idea for some of y'all.

Guess I have no problem supporting a company that helps keep Rokslide's lights on and as a free service. Everyone is entitled to spend their money as they see fit, the $12 a month or so for the subscription isn't a deal breaker for me. Obviously it is for some.

It's not a deal breaker at all. You just came out and said people who subscribed for a year, paid them for it, and then canceled, were cheating them out of their money.

Some of us just think it's pointless to pay more than you need to, and aren't getting any additional value by paying them for a second consecutive year. And if I'm feeling altruistic, I'll just make a donation directly to Rokslide...

Like I say, knock yourself out. I like reading some of their other content and talking to some of the members on there regarding units I'm considering. Hard to make those connections when you unsubscribe from the service.Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
How do you talk to other members and where? Thanks Bill

How often do you guys restock out of stock items? I price checked a few items and noticed the prices were comparable but the rangefinder I wanted was out of stock.

Sorry for the delay, we restock as quickly as the manufacturers can get product to us. If you have a specific piece you are looking for, you can reach out to us at (702) 847-8747 ext: 1 for inventory or ext: 2 for optics/tripods. If you have any gear related or INSIDER info/app questions my extensions are 3 and 4!

Back