Not open for further replies.

KenLee

WKR
8rh4bq.jpg
Pretty sure I know her, but she sucks at holding a spotlight steady 😞

OMB

WKR
Well see if I get a response from NF...

Good afternoon reaching out to underatand why a company with such an amazing reputation would partner with a person with terrible morals. I understand from the comments from NF there was an investigation completed on MF cases...apparently this investigation was not completed very well. See below cases.

Idaho Case No. CR36-22-0866 - felony unlawful posession - plea deal, charge dropped

Idaho Case No. CR36-22-0867 - misdemeanor trespassing and disturbing the peace - plea deal, guilty, fine and 18-month probation period.

Utah Case No. 2018-000032 with references to previous trespassing charges and revocation of hunting privileges in 2015 (Case No. 1812000067) and 2007. Minutes from appeal to Utah Wildlife Board where 24-month wildlife privilege revocation was upheld.

Even having to go to trial to defend yourself should be enough of a character red flag that NF should have thought twice. I personally have never had to go to trial to defend myself in 37 years of hunting...

Hopefully this partnership will be revisited.

The one thing everyone seems to have overlooked here- his cameraman also got a trespassing ticket out of it in Idaho too. Just a big understanding though, everything was dropped, it was all political, etc.

Pacific_Fork

Well Known Rokslider
Pretty unbelievable they thought this was a good idea. You don’t have to have a phD psychology to judge MFs character regardless of his plea deals and tress pass conviction. He’s a legit pathological liar.

I’m not taking off my NF, but certainly going to look hard at other scopes next purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.