Goat Knives ghosting me?

The Guide

WKR
I ordered a Capra Hunter Ti from Goat website on August 15, which is 21 days ago. No response to two emails I've sent, and no shipping notification. If I haven't heard anything by Monday I'm reporting a fraudulent transaction to my cc co. Can't think of a valid excuse for taking payment and then ghosting customers for 3 weeks.
Now that you are a full month since you ordered, do you have an update for us? Give is some feed back. Do you need someone to contact his social media profiles on your behalf since you don't do any social media?

Jay

Spoonman

WKR
Damn, you guys get your panties twisted quickly! The way I see it is the OP is venting and letting people know what’s up.

I have a couple of their knives and have messaged them plenty of times with no response in 8+ weeks.

Decent knives, shitty customer service!

OP- cancel your order and go buy something different!

ODB

WKR
Quite a statement on a new normal when a company fails to respond to customer inquiries and the customer gets flak...

For the record - I just submitted a simple inquiry to a publishing company - I was asked to give 20 weeks, that's two-zero weeks for a response - this was not a manuscript submission. Another publisher in the UK took 13 months to get back to me...then, after I responded has not gotten back to me in over 8 months...

I am 100% certain response times were better when life was analog...

Last edited:
OP
grainhog

grainhog

Lil-Rokslider
Now that you are a full month since you ordered, do you have an update for us? Give is some feed back. Do you need someone to contact his social media profiles on your behalf since you don't do any social media?

Jay
Hello Jay, I never heard anything and disputed the charge. No, definitely do not contact anyone on my behalf, many thanks, just replaced my broken havalon and moved on.