Goat Knives ghosting me?

I’ll do my best to explain a complicated situation. I’m one of two owners of Goat knives. This is my baby and my designs. I lack “computer skills” I’m not tech savvy in the least. It’s a challenge for me to even make this post. It’s just not my thing. I partnered with someone who is extremely good online and has great tech skills. My job has always been design and production. I deal directly with getting materials ordered and getting knives made. This is my side hustle! a way to get an idea and a product to like minded hunters. Although lately it’s been a little on the back burner because I’m buried with work from my day to day job. This is why lots of products are sold out. My partner’s job is to handle customer service and fulfill shipments. In the last year we have a handful of orders somehow fall through the cracks.im not trying to point fingers or place blame. It simply got overlooked. I have had several customers reach out to me and I’ve past the info along to my partner and he got things squared away as soon as he was back in the warehouse. Im not sure how any of the orders have been overlooked but a few have. After talking with my partner he thinks they were accidentally marked fulfilled in Shopify. If you have an order that somehow wasn’t fulfilled please DM me and we will get you squared away. Just get me your order number and we will reimburse you or fulfill the order if you still want a knife. The website is still taking orders of products in stock. We are not a scam! Obviously just human making to many mistakes. Sorry for any hassle this has caused there is zero intention of taking your hard earned money and not giving you your product. Both of us don’t even get compensation from the company! so if there is an issue we will happily refunded your money. If you have something to “say” please call me!
208-870-1183
All the best,
Travis

Dude

A handful?

How big are your hands?

P

View attachment 775556
I don't know why I didn't look at the Kestrel scalpel knives until now. The lightweight one is lighter than the goat, less expensive, and superior in every way, including blade fit (blades don't seat well at all in the inaccurately machined goat I saw). The Ovis skinner is awesome as well. Highly recommend, packing two of these for the lope opener on Saturday.

How do these compare to Havalon?

P