Garmin Xero C1 Pro Chronograph

TxLite

WKR
assembling a recoil sensor (and a red dot for aiming the stupid thing) this weekend for my labradar because shooting it at the range gets annoying with it throwing up an error every time someone else shoots.

definitely interested to see if this garmin can handle an active range with five shooters blasting away. so far i've only seen glowing review of someone on their nice and fancy personal backyard range. and i sure as heck don't have one of those
Allegedly it senses which shots are yours based on proximity to the shooter.

Were available in stock direct from Garmin this morning - now saying 5-8 weeks out.

Whisky

WKR
Do these types of chronos work with bows?

Edit: I see they do have a bow mode function on the Garmin. Dang!

NSI

WKR
assembling a recoil sensor (and a red dot for aiming the stupid thing) this weekend for my labradar because shooting it at the range gets annoying with it throwing up an error every time someone else shoots.

definitely interested to see if this garmin can handle an active range with five shooters blasting away. so far i've only seen glowing review of someone on their nice and fancy personal backyard range. and i sure as heck don't have one of those
Ray @ X-Ring claims no problems with full line of shooters at GAP.

-J

fwafwow

WKR
Were available in stock direct from Garmin this morning - now saying 5-8 weeks out.
These are now as hard to find as factory loaded 130 TMKs. The best I could find was to pre-order for an estimated ship date of 11/9.

These are now as hard to find as factory loaded 130 TMKs. The best I could find was to pre-order for an estimated ship date of 11/9.
I just ordered one from Lanchester archery

Hoyt's store also has some - snipershide has a thread where guys are posting these as they come on line

TxLite

WKR
Scheels says in stock and ready to ship with estimated delivery 10/23 for me

Edit: it says not available for online purchase after trying to checkout

I'm super intrigued about this little chronograph... ordered one and excited to give it a try. I'll be much more likely to use this then my old one - especially nice for prone shooting!
Scheels says in stock and ready to ship with estimated delivery 10/23 for me
I tried and not available to ship

NSI

WKR
I just ordered one from Lanchester archery

Hoyt's store also has some - snipershide has a thread where guys are posting these as they come on line
Great call. Got it.

-J

fwafwow

WKR
Great call. Got it.

-J

Ditto. Thanks @rileybassman and @NSI

I am so pathetic/predictable. I went from looking at used Magnetos to buying the above in very short order.

slowelk

WKR
I've used a magneto speed to this point, so I've never worried about the Shooter App input for "distance from chronograph". I assumed that was needed for a lab radar, which as I understood it, measured velocity slightly beyond the muzzle. What is the appropriate distance from chronograph measurement for this Garmin?

Last edited:
Ditto. Thanks @rileybassman and @NSI

I am so pathetic/predictable. I went from looking at used Magnetos to buying the above in very short order.
Yea me too... totally an impulse buy... I've been annoyed with shooting prone, across canyons etc... trying to make a standard chronograph work. I end up shooting 3 shots into the hill over the chronograph, averaging, and then shooting at distance. Excited to see more ins and outs and when a shot misses high or low, see the chronograph correlation.