Fun post add to my pack …

WTNUT

Lil-Rokslider
Several of you have been helpful getting me ready for a brown bear archery hunt in two months. Thanks to all. Even though I have been on that hunt in the past and many others, it is amazing how much you can still learn from this forum.

So here is my question: All in all if unsuccessful, I could be at the tip of the Alaskan Peninsula for 20 days in a tent. The hunt is 16 days. I have a long list of items that I plan on taking. What do you think I should take to make things better, but may have forgotten to add to the list. Let the games begin.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

OP
W

WTNUT

Lil-Rokslider
There is a post that is similar to this and someone said a sponge I think for drying the inside of a tent off from condensation I think. Most unique thing I had heard of.

OP
W

WTNUT

Lil-Rokslider
Bumping this one up again. Mainly because I can’t find the thread/post (not sure what we call them lol) where everyone listed items they really are glad they took on a wilderness hunt. I have hunted wilderness areas for 30 years and dang I still learned a lot from that one.

bascheman

FNG
I have an old school handheld Yahtzee game that has been running for years on two AA batteries that I like to have. Burns time, I can stop and start, it weighs very little, and requires no internet or cellular connection. When i have home projects coming up I like to take a folded up piece of graphing paper too to plan out designs.

Might be helpful to add snapshot of your packing list so you or others aren’t saying the same thing.

Then people can say “add this” or “strike this because”…

How are you getting there to spot? Anybody with you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk