Full Length Size vs Neck Size

How do you round the corner of a bag?
the shoot guns with benchrest style stocks, 6 inches wide and perfectly flat forends. A lot of emphasis is put on good bags and also how the gun rides the bags. The can shoot multiple shots a second with a single shot off good bags.

SDHNTR

WKR
the shoot guns with benchrest style stocks, 6 inches wide and perfectly flat forends. A lot of emphasis is put on good bags and also how the gun rides the bags. The can shoot multiple shots a second with a single shot off good bags.
I understand how the guns are built, but what I don’t understand, is how a stiff bolt somehow changes the shape of a shooting bag. Or how neck sizing brass wears out a shooting bag. I admittedly have no experience with shooting games, but these are difficult dots to connect.

SDHNTR

WKR
Is it because a stiff bolt requires more force to open and that then smooshes the bag into a different shape? And that’s a problem? Why not just smoosh it back into shape? Or fill it up more so that it’s more dense and doesn’t lose shape so easily.

This is weird. I’ve shot thousands and thousands of rounds off of a bench and in all manner of shooting positions. I have never once given a second thought to distorting the shape of my shooting bag. And I certainly haven’t drawn connections between my reloading process and the shape of my shooting bags!

Is it because a stiff bolt requires more force to open and that then smooshes the bag into a different shape? And that’s a problem? Why not just smoosh it back into shape? Or fill it up more so that it’s more dense and doesn’t lose shape so easily.

This is weird. I’ve shot thousands and thousands of rounds off of a bench and in all manner of shooting positions. I have never once given a second thought to distorting the shape of my shooting bag. And I certainly haven’t drawn connections between my reloading process and the shape of my shooting bags!
Yes the stiff bolt lift and close rounds the bags causing them to be in there words tippy. The gun does not ride the bags correctly anymore.

SDHNTR

WKR
Yes the stiff bolt lift and close rounds the bags causing them to be in there words tippy. The gun does not ride the bags correctly anymore.
Then fix the damn bag. That’s a bag problem, not a reloading problem.