Fraying buss cables

nphunter

WKR
Exactly. I have measurements and tools to measure. But I also paper clip them together, place them in a ziplok and label it.

Just make sure you get the paperclip on immediately. Otherwise, you'll have to start from scratch.

I haven't had to come out of the back country to do this. But I imagine I would dedicate a full day to this so I could shoot my bow a lot and have time to get the sight zeroed again and male sure everything is perfect.

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk

Most of the time it doesn't take much to get them good enough to hunt. I had a friend dry-fire his bow once on a late-season mule deer hunt out of state. He was shooting at a buck and his nock slipped off I assume? The cable slide flew off and the strings and cables derailed. I was able to use a ratchet strap to press the bow to get it back together and I also tied some small para cord loops on the cable guard to keep the cables back since the slide was gone. Just a couple of small adjustments and he was shooting accurately out to 40 with fixed broadheads, he never got another shot that hunt but would have been plenty capable of killing a deer with his bow still if he would have had the chance.