For you Carnivore guys. How often do you use LMNT

Luked

WKR
Got some LMNT Electrolite drink mix as I dont think I am getting enough electrolites.
Been on the Carnivore for right at 30 days and down 15lbs.
My question is how often do you use the LMNT on the norm?
Do you take one a day? one every 2 days?

Duh

WKR
Got some LMNT Electrolite drink mix as I dont think I am getting enough electrolites.
Been on the Carnivore for right at 30 days and down 15lbs.
My question is how often do you use the LMNT on the norm?
Do you take one a day? one every 2 days?
I’ve recently started taking it every other day because of cramping issues. I still eat plenty of salt but that wasn’t enough for me. Since starting to take it, all of my cramps went away.

Haro450

FNG
I think every one is going to be a little different. I have never used LMNT. Been carnivore for a year. I will just take a pinch of salt sometimes. Personally I haven't had any problems with cramping while on carnivore.

I sweat a lot, so I drink one every morning before working out. Sometimes another during the day depending on what I eat and energy levels, I'm not currently doing carnivore.

While elk hunting in September in Colorado, I'll drink 3-4 per day typically. It really cuts down on chapped lips and seems to help with recovery.

I haven’t tried LMNT, but I sweat a lot and have recently gotten back into the gym so probably need to check it out.

Have any of you made your own using the recipe on their site? Seems to be way more cost effective.

Thanks

I'll have to look into LMNT.

Picked up carnivore a while back, I eat a good bit of organ meats, season with a healthy amount of pink Himalayan salt, and didn't have too much issue with cramping or anything like that.

Not sure if it's a necessity or not, but I don't imagine it'll hurt.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

I haven’t tried LMNT, but I sweat a lot and have recently gotten back into the gym so probably need to check it out.

Have any of you made your own using the recipe on their site? Seems to be way more cost effective.

Thanks
Weighingin podcast (mma podcast) has a pretty awesome discount code for it, i can link it if youre interested.

I've been using it for about 35-40 days now that I'm injury free finally and working out again, and I really love it. I have bad cramping issues in my calves and it seems to help a lot, I feel better overall though as well, I'm about 80-90% carnivore. I do feel better overall, but I'm also "back on track" to being healthy overall so it could be a lot of other things as well.

Warning-Try some before you make a big purchase lol, some of them taste like you're drinking someone's socks after a marathon.

The watermelon was the worst for me as far as taste goes, Orange and Citrus are very good IMO.

Citrus mixed with mtn ops is bomb 😎

Edit- discount link

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240618-045441.png
    Screenshot_20240618-045441.png
    517.3 KB · Views: 22