Football fans???

Currently sitting with picks 1 and 2 in the 2024 nfl draft......

And the problem with that is that the Bears are literally the worst drafting team in NFL history. They could have the first two picks in the draft for ten straight years and still suck.

Rumor is Caleb Williams will stay in school another year and collect NIL money rather than chance going to the Bears...

They need new ownership, and then wipe the slate clean. Get rid of everybody and start over. Expansion teams have had more success than the Bears. They are awful from top to bottom.

VinoVino

Lil-Rokslider
What a brutal game tonight. And it still isn't over. Well it's over but all the NY pain isn't over. Ouch.
Best of luck to you @Amos Moses .
I’m a Hawks fan in Seattle, and I was even cringing tonight. Our defense isn’t as good as 11 sacks might imply. I hope NYG get it figured out soon.

NRA4LIFE

WKR
I'm not quite feeling the Love yet. Was at both games last week in Green Bay. Those first halves were brutal. Nice comeback against the Saints though. Lions fans are major A-holes. I guess they forgot losing nearly every game to the Pack for 30 years.

NRA4LIFE

WKR
And the problem with that is that the Bears are literally the worst drafting team in NFL history. They could have the first two picks in the draft for ten straight years and still suck.

Rumor is Caleb Williams will stay in school another year and collect NIL money rather than chance going to the Bears...

They need new ownership, and then wipe the slate clean. Get rid of everybody and start over. Expansion teams have had more success than the Bears. They are awful from top to bottom.
Funny, my dad always said that the Packers poor drafting was nothing compared to the bears.

Vaultman

WKR
I’m a Hawks fan in Seattle, and I was even cringing tonight. Our defense isn’t as good as 11 sacks might imply. I hope NYG get it figured out soon.
I am a PNW guy so always have kinda rooted for the hawks, including tonight ( and I really like Pete Carol) but I was cringing every NYG snap too. Is that really only one away from tying the single game sack record?

tony

WKR
Steelers fan here. Graduated from Pitt. I wanted so badly for Pickett to be a success but it's becoming very obvious he's not an NFL QB. Pittsburgh has so many holes and deficiencies on both sides of the ball that they should start searching for what they can do for a new head coach. I love Tomlin, his demeanor, and Tomlinisms, but the team is going in the absolute wrong direction! Has started to deteriorate so much quicker once Big Ben retired.
Yeah, they are going to be QB shopping soon. The back ups aren’t much better.

What’s going on with cinncinati? Burrow got that huge contract and they are 1 and 3. I know they were in the same situation last year and made it to the championship game. But he seems t be getting hurt more.

eye_zick

Lil-Rokslider
I'm not quite feeling the Love yet. Was at both games last week in Green Bay. Those first halves were brutal. Nice comeback against the Saints though. Lions fans are major A-holes. I guess they forgot losing nearly every game to the Pack for 30 years.
Love has streaks where he shows great capability. You need to lower your QB Standards :ROFLMAO:

Beendare

WKR
Do you think that coach Draboll for the Giants even makes it through the season?
I feel bad for their QB….

I can’t remember a time that the NFL had so much disparity between teams…..so many crummy teams

CHSD

WKR
Do you think that coach Draboll for the Giants even makes it through the season?
I feel bad for their QB….

I can’t remember a time that the NFL had so much disparity between teams…..so many crummy teams
Yeah I think he will make it through the year. He had them playing well last year. I can't imagine they would move on that fast.

OP
AK Troutbum
They’re a great team and I hate them for it. Aside from me generally despising SF and not wanting anything good to happen to the city, ever, I’ve hated them since ‘85 when they ruined the only chance the greatest qb to ever throw a pass (Marino’s) chance at a sb ring. I hope Purdy slips on some transients sidewalk turd and has to go into concussion protocol for a few weeks during playoffs. No long term injury, just some Bay Area karma when it hurts that despicable team the most.
Oh come on man, how can you not like Purdy? The kid is totally humble, quiet but well spoken in interviews, and the absolute opposite of flashy. Not to mention the fact that he was the last pick in the '22 draft, is kind of small for a QB, doesn't have a big arm, and the epitome of an underdog. Hell, I'd root for him even if he played for the Cowboys.

WKR
Are Bears fans really thinking about draft picks already by week 5???? Wow, being a Bears fan has gotta be rough.
It's probably more fun to think about Caleb Williams AND Marvin Harrison Jr than it is to watch eberflus throw games.

NRA4LIFE

WKR
#1 & 2 aren't going to help da Bears anytime soon. Remember the song from the Majkowski era? "They Really, Really, Really, Really Really, Really Suck. Da Bears still suck".

NCTrees

Lil-Rokslider
Oh come on man, how can you not like Purdy? The kid is totally humble, quiet but well spoken in interviews, and the absolute opposite of flashy. Not to mention the fact that he was the last pick in the '22 draft, is kind of small for a QB, doesn't have a big arm, and the epitome of an underdog. Hell, I'd root for him even if he played for the Cowboys.
Agree with all that. He’s got a great sorry and would be easy to root for….if he didn’t play for the ‘niners. All good man, niners fans have a lot to root for this year.

mtnwrunner

Super Moderator
Staff member
Shoot2HuntU
Oh, I'm calling BS on that one.🙄

Randy