Football fans???

mtnwrunner

Super Moderator
Staff member
Shoot2HuntU
I knew you would pop up.🙂
I mean, who do you root for in THAT game?
Kinda like......would you like a root canal or kidney stones??

Randy

P.S. I absolutely hate to even mutter these words but, but, but they look pretty formidable.

Go seahawks!!

mtwarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
Sadly the Bills offense looked pretty poor over across the pond; worse they lost several key defense guys :(

eddielasvegas

WKR & Chairman of the Rokslide Welcoming Committee
Classified Approved
I don't do any social media but dang the FB NFL memes page (thankfully it's public) is hilarious at times. To wit:

Eddie

P.S. BP makes ~$900 grand a year and DP (who seems like a decent enough guy) makes ~30 million. Speaking of overpaid QB's....anybody know when Kyler Murray is coming back? :ROFLMAO:. Now there is an unlikeable, overpaid (46 million/year) QB of which the NFL has never seen.

P.P.S. Are we seeing the emergence of someone that might (strong emphasis on might) challenge TB12's draft number to achievements crown? Okay, who am I kidding, no one will ever beat TB12, but BP sure is playing great and on the path to challenge TB12.

1696870499761.png

OP
AK Troutbum
P.P.S. Are we seeing the emergence of someone that might (strong emphasis on might) challenge TB12's draft number to achievements crown? Okay, who am I kidding, no one will ever beat TB12, but BP sure is playing great and on the path to challenge TB12.
I just watched something the other day that compared Brock Purdy with Tom Brady and Joe Montana through their first 10, or whatever, NFL games of their career, and BP has been far better than both of them were. Obviously a very small sample, and who knows what the future holds, but still interesting nonetheless.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TFrank

WKR
I just watched something the other day that compared Brock Purdy with Tom Brady and Joe Montana through their first 10, or whatever, NFL games of their career, and BP has been far better than both of them were. Obviously a very small sample, and who knows what the future holds, but still interesting nonetheless.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
What a loss today…