Football fans???

Bills squeaked out a win, Ravens crushed the Dolphins- that sets up next weekend for the winner to claim the AFC East. Pretty amazing as it was just a few weeks ago the Bills were 6-6 and appeared to have little hope of a playoff berth.

Forgot about this thread!

Ok it’s been 30 years that I’m so happy!!!

And the 2nd trip to Dallas when refs screwed up…
I'm a Packer fan (and season ticket holder) but the refs didn't screw up once, but twice in that game near the end, and probably others. That was painful to watch. Sounds like Brad Allen and his crew might be benched for the rest of the season. There needs to be accountability on the officiating. I don't even complain anymore as this seems to be the new norm.

I’m a little concerned with muzzling of front office too if players. Agree with you certain they’ll be reduced whatever that means.

Same crew with KC sbd packers right?

I'm a Packer fan (and season ticket holder) but the refs didn't screw up once, but twice in that game near the end, and probably others. That was painful to watch. Sounds like Brad Allen and his crew might be benched for the rest of the season. There needs to be accountability on the officiating. I don't even complain anymore as this seems to be the new norm.
I'm a life long Packer fan, I grew in southern Wisconsin. I agree the refs. blew a lot of calls in that game as well as other games. I did read the Allen drew will not be officiating any play-off game. The cluster F up in the Dallas - Detroit game was the clincher. The Pack beat the Minnascrota Vikings last night so, if they beat Da Bears next weekend they will make the play offs. I don't expect them to go to far if they do get in. Go Pack Go.

Vinkings helped themselves loosing. Rather have a better draft pick than a first round playoff exit. Packers did what they should have against a team starting a rookie qb and the injuries they have.

Just a realistic expectation of a rookie qb that’s prone to melting down. Kyle shanahan did him no favors either but he threw that game and the other 3 loses are squarely on him as well. All a qb needs to do on that team is not lose the game for them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He breaks the all time single season passing record for 49ers yesterday. His foot work is top notch, his vision and play making ability is elite, his accuracy is also elite. Hows Patty doing right now? Point is regardless of Purdy doubters his numbers and record speak for themselves and every elite QB has a few stinker games.

He breaks the all time single season passing record for 49ers yesterday. His foot work is top notch, his vision and play making ability is elite, his accuracy is also elite. Hows Patty doing right now? Point is regardless of Purdy doubters his numbers and record speak for themselves and every elite QB has a few stinker games.
Kid has extreme talent, I hope they figure out a scheme to help him break out of a funk when a few mistakes start piling up.

Haven’t seen any posts this year regarding the playoffs and thought I’d start one. So first off, how ‘bout them Bengals and Bills!!How about a couple of young quarterbacks that are killing it! I’m not a fan of either of those organizations, but I am a fan of both of those kids. So, with this 2021 post season just getting started, let’s hear your take. Oh, and how ’bout them Niners!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Go broncos!

Back