Football fans???

Pacific_Fork

Well Known Rokslider
Our defense does, Wilkes especially they should fire him. Hall of fame left tackle is out as well.
Purdy played like a turd the last 3 weeks but that’s only his 17th NFL start.
These are also the same mistakes from last season those pics just aren’t being dropped.
He’s always flushed with 1 hand on the ball and thrown across his body just luckily got away with it.
But… I think they give him 1 more game after the bye week. If he doesn’t raise up Darnold gets the start after.
Does Purdy suck now?

LMFAO

Pacific_Fork

Well Known Rokslider
Purdy has been incredible! He keeps on playing great. I can't believe I am typing this, but he should probably be the MVP as well...

He’s in the running for sure. He had a few sub par games while missing two star offensive players. But since he came in last year he’s been a top 5 QB, people were just in denial because of his draft position.

OP
AK Troutbum
He’s in the running for sure. He had a few sub par games while missing two star offensive players. But since he came in last year he’s been a top 5 QB, people were just in denial because of his draft position.
Absolutely! He's played lights out in 17 of the 21 games that he's played in, and in the 4 losses that he's been a part of, he played like 4 snaps in the NFC Championship loss, and lead the Niners on a game winning drive in Cleveland, only to have their rookie PK shank a 41 yard field goal attempt. The kid has been unbelievable, and I really can't understand why that is not the general consensus. Hell, some folks were calling Patrick Mahomes a future hall of famer in his rookie year, yet a lot of those same people are still calling Purdy a "system QB", and not giving him any credit for the Niners 10-3 record.

TFrank

WKR
Raiders… from zero to 49 lmao

Edit: let’s make that 63

Last edited:

eddielasvegas

WKR & Chairman of the Rokslide Welcoming Committee
Classified Approved
Sick QB or not, those Eagles ain't getting past the 9ers and maybe not even Dem Boyz.

Eddie

OP
AK Troutbum
Sick QB or not, those Eagles ain't getting past the 9ers and maybe not even Dem Boyz.

Eddie

Nobody gets past a healthy 49ers this season! I’m a huge fan, so there is that, but really, nobody is going to beat the 49ers if they can stay remotely healthy this year….that said, Christmas Day will be their last big test of the season, then the road to the Super Bowl (in the NFC), will go through Santa Clara. GO NINER NATION!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

eddielasvegas

WKR & Chairman of the Rokslide Welcoming Committee
Classified Approved
Nobody gets past a health 49ers this season! I’m a huge fan, so there is that, but really, nobody is going to beat the 49ers if they can stay remotely healthy this year….that said, Christmas Day will be their last big test of the season, then the road to the Super Bowl (in the NFC), will go through Santa Clara. GO NINER NATION!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That is going to be some game.

The Ravens can beat them, but they need to play perfectly and the 9ers need to play poorly.

My 🤑 will be on the 9ers.

Eddie

Beendare

WKR
Cowboys lose- Miserably….Eagles dink around…and lose in Seattle…..Niners show they are the cream of the crop…..

It was a good week!

Pacific_Fork

Well Known Rokslider
It’s mind boggling how anyone could think the cowboys are anything but frauds. They’ll never win another chip, they are cursed and come up short every single post season.

GSPHUNTER

WKR
It’s mind boggling how anyone could think the cowboys are anything but frauds. They’ll never win another chip, they are cursed and come up short every single post season.
The truly cursed team are the Chargers. They never have been able to Finnish, no mater how much talent they have.

Pacific_Fork

Well Known Rokslider
The truly cursed team are the Chargers. They never have been able to Finnish, no mater how much talent they have.

I feel like they’ve never had many stars at once. LT was a stud, but cry me a Rivers always sucked. Cowboys have been getting hyped to when every year since Romo and it ain’t happening. Chargers don’t ever get hyped up from my memory?

mtwarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
Ravens looked pretty tough.

Bills keeping a playoff berth alive w/ a win AND several key rival losses. I never root for the Cowboys, but I did on Sunday against Miami, thought they had it, but Dolphins marched it the length of the field and ended that.

Lot of crazy games this past weekend.

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
I've been rooting against the Broncos since the day they announced the Wilson trade. The trade was bad enough, but what they gave up plus that extension was inexcusable with two years left on his contract. They could have parted ways after this season without it costing them another dime. But now it will cost them either way. They'll either be stuck with him next year, or be a huge payout. Either way, George Paton should be working for free for the next 20 years to pay for that, but that still doesn't get all those draft picks back.

Man, the 9'ers just are not the same team without Trent Williams. He's been out four games this season, and those are their four losses. But the Ravens do look pretty good. I enjoyed watching the Raiders beat the Chiefs, and then move ahead of the Donkeys with that win.

Should be some fun to watch playoff games this year, and hopefully some good upsets.